In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about Bluehost Webmail Login | bluehost.com webmail sign In. Thus, if you are a Bluehost user and searching for a guide on how to login to your Bluehost webmail account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Bluehost Webmail Login
Bluehost webmail is an Email service for Clients. It is also known as web-based mail. Bluehost hosting provides Email services for its clients on most of their hosting plans. However, this webmail capacity and size varies depending on the Hosting plan you have subscribed to.
Bluehost is among the largest Web Hosting companies in the world. However, they have a record of over 2 million domains hosted on their platform.
Bluehost is a company owned by Endurance International group located in United States of America (USA). The company was found by Matt Heaton in 2003. He was motivated to start up Bluehost in 1996.
They are very popular and know for smoothly hosting websites, including WordPress websites.
Most of their service includes unlimited disk and webmail service. You can navigate to their website by visiting this URL www.bluehost.com. Companies like Bluehost are as follows: HostMonstetr, FastDomain, iPage, HostGator, etc.
Bluehost Webmail login is also an added service when you sign up. The email service is provided by three different email clients. Hence, you can pick any out of the three.
Bluehost Webmail Login Processes | How to Login to Bluehost Webmail
Here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to login your Bluehost webmail account:
- First, click on www.bluehost.com to visit their official website.
- Click on login located at the top right corner of your screen.
- This will take you to Bluehost Account Login page.
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided for it.
- Click on the blue Login button.
- If the detail that you entered is correct you will be login immediately.
- You can also use your Bluehost webmail login another way. You can login from your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Simply go to my.bluehost.com first.
- Next click on Hosting > Email from the Menu options.
- Scroll down to your email address.
- Then, click to View Inbox. Thus, type in your Bluehost login credentials and Login. Setting up this webmail login is not that difficult.
Steps to Set Bluehost Webmail Login
- Login to Bluehost hosting panel first.
- Use your website and password to login.On the top, you will see a Horizontal Menu and the click on Email tab icon.
- Click on add new account if a sidebar appears.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org for email address. Your domain name will appear so you do not need to type it.
- Then, make you type in a strong password.
- Next, choose your default webmail client. Remember you have three options for this.
- Finally, click on create & finish button.
The above steps will help you Login to your Bluehost Webmail account and following the steps you can also set up your Bluehost Webmail Login. For questions, comments and suggestions, do make use of the comment box below.
Kindly share Bluehost Webmail Login Steps | How to Login to Bluehost Webmail.