In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Buy And Sell On Facebook App. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Selling Tips In 2021.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Selling Tips, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Buy And Sell On Facebook App The Right Way, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Buy And Sell On Facebook App, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Buy And Sell On Facebook App The Right Way – Facebook Marketplace Selling Tips 2021.
Facebook Marketplace Selling Tips In 2021
If you want to purge your home and earn some money while you are at it, I have some Facebook Marketplace Selling Tips so you can make the most of this online yard sale platform.
Since we live in a fixer-upper home and are on a tight budget, my best option is to sell any items we no longer use. This is how we are paying for…. say the plants for our front yard project.
Of course, there is a traditional garage sale option, but it is quite an ordeal and often doesn’t yield very much for the work you put in. I have used eBay, however, the shipping option usually doesn’t thrill me. For the most part, Craigslist was my best option until Facebook threw its hat in the ring.
Facebook Marketplace Selling Tips In 2021
Selling on Facebook is easy, as people don’t have to go to another website, making it pretty popular for buyers and sellers.
If you haven’t been on the Facebook Marketplace yet, here is how to start. Press the third icon, at the bottom, from the left (it’s a building with an awning). This will show items for sale in your area. At the top is a SELL button.
Once selected, it will prompt you to select – Items, Vehicles, Housing, Jobs. For items, you will add your photo, title, price, category, location, and description.
PHOTO – Take a clear/bright photo; multiple pics if needed. I would advise to have no additional items in the photo so someone can tell exactly what you are selling. Also, take the photo from a distance. If you take it too close up, the photo crops in marketplace and someone might not be able to tell what it is at first glance.
ITEMS – Is it worth selling or donating? You can check items online to see if your item is selling. But can I tell you something? I have even sold 200 TP rolls!!!!
PRICE – Of course, you want to price it to sell, but you want to make the most of the item too. My suggestion, find a scale of what you want (high – low). Price it at the top of the scale and lower if needed.
DESCRIPTION – Make sure to write a description with as much info as you have. People will want to know ALL the details (like measurements) and use keywords like “farmhouse style”. Some will search for farmhouse rather than say a windmill.
PICKUP – Decide, in advance, where you will meet. Will you have people come to your home or will you go to a public place? If coming to your home, make sure it is easy for the person to get to (clear directions, etc)
GROUPS – Join local Facebook sell groups and your item can be listed up to 10 groups. When you go to list your item, at the end, you can add your listing to the groups as well as Marketplace. Be sure to follow each groups rules.
RENEW – You can renew your item listing up to 5 times. After that, if it hasn’t sold I suggest donating it.
- If you get discouraged by flaky people, you may struggle with platform. I don’t know what it is, but if I had a dollar for everyone who asked, “Is this available?” and never did anything after I said yes, I would be RICH!
- One idea a seller did… when they listed lots of items, they had one central location, and scheduled days and times ie. pickups at X location on Thursday and Saturday from 11-11:30 am. This was so smart. His prices were really good so he could tell people, if you want it, here’s when you can get it.
- Know if you would rather donate if you don’t get your bottom price. I recently had someone, after they scheduled a time to get the item, ask me to take $40 for a $75 item. Honestly, I would have rather donated the item and told the buyer that.
- Finally, don’t put buyers in an awkward situation. Once I went to buy a piece of furniture and the GENTLEMEN asked me to help him move it from the back of the house (backyard). Yeah, that was a no. I asked if someone could go with us or if he had someone who could help move it with him and he looked puzzled. Pickups, at a home, are best supervised and best if you can just meet out front.
To protect our budget, we sell and then spend. If we want a new window, we know how much it will cost and start selling what we have, and no longer need, to meet that goal.
As I mentioned, I have sold anything from toilet paper rolls (people use them for crafts) to furniture. Look around and see what you can sell today. It’s worth a try!
Kindly share How To Buy And Sell On Facebook App The Right Way – Facebook Marketplace Selling Tips 2021 with your friends and loved ones!!!