In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Dating Tips on Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Dating Site Home Launch on Facebook.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Dating Profile set up, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Dating Tips on Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Dating Feature, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook dating:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Dating Tips on Facebook – Facebook Dating Profile Set Up.
One such feature is the Facebook dating feature. You already know how hard it is to find love these days.
Hence, many people depend on online dating platforms to connect with single guys and ladies near them.
One of the disadvantages of some of those platforms is that you actually pay or buy credits to keep using the platform.
The good news is, you no longer need to pay money to access a rich parked online dating platform is Facebook has designed its own platform to be free of charge.
The Facebook dating app is a feature designed into the existing Facebook app, that allows users to find love.
Users can make use of filters for results based on the number of children, location, age, religion or height.
The dating app feature also matches you with others within a 100 km range. You can find love on the app through what you love and people who like what you like that would be matched with you.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app operates like an independent app, with all the features that an online dating platform should have.
However, it is not a different app from the existing Facebook app. To access the Facebook dating app feature, you will still have to use your existing Facebook app.
Dating Tips on Facebook
Using the Facebook dating app is easy and free, however, there are a few things that you should keep watch of while using the Facebook dating app.
- Share things carefully and that includes not sharing your last name, financial information, email, number, address, etc.
- Be on the watch out for scams because they use fake or compromised accounts to communicate.
- Do not send your money.
- Get to know people better.
- When meeting someone do it in public and make sure to inform your family or friend.
- If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe chatting with someone, you can still block or report them.
Facebook Dating Profile Set Up
To use the Facebook dating app, first ensure you update your Facebook iOS or Android app to ensure you’re running the latest version of the app.
You will find the Facebook dating app on your Facebook Homepage after you have logged into your Facebook account. It is a read heart icon.
Next, click on the red heart icon to opt into Facebook Dating and create a Dating profile.
Your Facebook dating profile is separate from your main Facebook account profile.
You will be able to fill in personal details about yourself, like height, religion, job title, degrees and education, and whether you have children, and many others.
Facebook may also suggest photos and information from your Facebook profile, which you can edit or remove when creating your dating profile.
Bear in mind that you must be 18 years or older to use Facebook Dating.
That is it on Dating Tips on Facebook – Facebook Dating Profile Set Up. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!