In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Avatar Not Working. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How To Fix Facebook Avatar Not Showing Up.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Avatar Not Available, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Possible Reasons Why You May Not Have Facebook Avatar Working, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Avatar Feature Isn’t Showing Up, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook avatar page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Avatar Not Working – How To Fix Facebook Avatar Not Showing Up.
Facebook Avatar is the newest feature released on the Facebook mobile app. For days now, we have been getting messages from Facebook users who have the avatar maker in their countries but still, the feature isn’t working for them.
Due to the fact that there is so much excitement in the air regarding Facebook Avatars, people who cannot access it aren’t in any way happy.
Imagine all your friends creating their own avatars and you cannot create yours, it is not a thing to be happy about. But not to worry, we will provide you will a solution to your problem in this article.
Possible Reasons Why You May Not Have Facebook Avatar Working
When you come across different articles online about Facebook avatars, you will realize most of them emphasized that users need to have the latest version of the Facebook mobile app.
This is very true but the truth remains that, a lot of Facebook users have updated their apps time and time again. At the moment, this feature has been released in just a few countries.
All the above may be among the reasons you don’t have the Facebook Avatar feature working. I must address the fact that people who are in countries that already have the feature still can’t access it. The feature is available in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Europe.
Not everyone knows how to create animations but certainly, everyone loves a feature that can help them create digital lookalike (cartoon) of themselves.
How To Fix Facebook Avatar Not Showing Up
There are still so many complaints about Facebook users not being able to access the Facebook avatar maker after updating their Facebook app over and over again.
Several of them are wondering what the cause could be but the majority are still enjoying creating their own avatars. Below are tips on what to do if you still can’t find the feature:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook mobile app
- At the top of your Facebook News Feed or Timeline, click “Feeling/Activity/Sticker”
- Click on “Sticker” at the top of your screen
- Select the purple face. This can help you create your own avatar
- Better still get to bookmarks and find “Avatars” under “See More”
Another thing you can do to access the avatar creator on Facebook is:
- Get to your last message and open it
- In the comment bar, click on the Smiley Face
- As soon as it opens, click on an icon looking like the Angry Bird found towards the left and it will take you to Facebook Avatar Creator
That is it on Facebook Avatar Not Working – How To Fix Facebook Avatar Not Showing Up. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!