In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Use Facebook For Businesses. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook For Business.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How To Use Facebook For Business Growth, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Use Facebook For Businesses, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Use Facebook For Business Growth, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook For Business – How To Use Facebook For Business Growth.
How to Use Facebook For Businesses – The largest online platform for both buyers and sellers in the world is Facebook. In addition to the fun people finds in Facebook, the platform has done well in integrating other important feature that enables marketing that accommodates anyone both small scale business and large scale business.
I guess you must have heard about Facebook for Business all the while and the only thing that could come to your mind after hearing it is Business. Anyways, your thought is exactly how it is.
Facebook For Business is not just regular stuff but a platform to support all entrepreneurs and business persons around the world. Facebook is the largest community of people in the world have to make user benefit from that massive population either as a salesperson or as a customer/buyer.
The most important thing you need as a marketer and a Facebook user are to start taking advantage of those platforms Facebook has set aside to help businesses grow.
All the marketing features that have Facebook have made available for users are not for fancy, they are there for you to make use of to either sell your product or drive traffic to your website. Now take a look at the Features of Facebook for Business below:
- Facebook Business Page
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Watch
- Facebook Stories
This may just be the first time you are hearing about some of them but not to worry I will give you a hint on how you can expand your business using Facebook.
How to Use Facebook For Businesses
1. Facebook Business Page – This is a page you create right inside of a Facebook to represent your product or services and have direct interaction with your customers or clients. No matter the kind of business you run, you need a Facebook Business page for it to get to your targeted audience/customer.
Facebook Page describes everything your business, the products you sell, or the services you render. Think of it as a customer support page for your business where you keep your clients updated about your recent offers.
This can grow your business network beyond your imagination. And research has proven that 65 percent of sales come from customers following a product page or visited a product page.
Now you need to create a Facebook Page for your business if you don’t have one. Use the link below to learn how to create a Facebook Page.
2. Facebook Groups. These are communities of like minds. Chances are, there are other people already doing the same kind of business you do or you are about to start. In other to help each other, those individual forms a group to share ideas, instructions and success stories that can inspire one another. So When you join such group, you will align yourself with people already doing the exact same thing you are doing and you can really learn from them.
3. Facebook Marketplace – As the name implies, Facebook Market place is an online market which gives you the opportunity to sell or buy anything from individual, brands, and business around you. These features support, eCommerce business, Digital product marketing, and Local service deliveries.
4. Facebook Watch – This feature is good supports filmmakers, comedians, speakers, etc. who want more attention and gigs, you can upload your videos on your timeline. Through your timeline, your video can go viral and be recommended for people streaming from FB Watch. You can also go Live on Facebook using Facebook Live. It is great for people doing things related to journalism and also, you can have an online seminar or conference for people around the world (business-centered)
5. Facebook Stories are short clips that last for just 24 hours to grab users’ attention. It gives you the opportunity to showcase your products, links, pretty much anything you are offering to your audience and this has been proven to be super engaging. So start using this feature to grab your customer’s attention about your new product and you will see the massive demand that will follow thereafter.
Finally, all you need to do to gain access to everything discussed above is to become a Facebook user. If you don’t have a Facebook account, create one today to begin promoting your business. Use the link below to Create your New Facebook Account.