In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Access the Facebook Marketplace. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace 2021.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Everything You Should Know About Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on buy and sell on Facebook marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook marketplace buy and sell, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace 2021 – Buy and Sell | Everything You Should Know About Facebook Marketplace.
Everything You Should Know About Facebook Marketplace – If you’ve been seeing an icon on your Facebook page which looks like a shop front and never bothered to check it out, it’s high time you know. That icon is called “The Facebook Marketplace”.
This market place functions like any other market place in the world. Be it a physical market or an e-commerce market. That is, buying and selling is the reason it is called a marketplace.
End your search if you have ever thought of selling things online but didn’t know-how. The Facebook Marketplace is an online market that consists of a wide gallery of items categorized to help buyers find their desired products. The categories you find here cover a lot when it comes to purchasing items from a market.
Advantages of Facebook Marketplace
- FB Marketplace has unique advantages and they are:
- Easy accessibility
- Free to use whether you are a buyer or seller
- Covers a wide range of items
- Get to purchase and market items to people who stay close to you
Facebook Marketplace – Buy and Sell
In the FB Marketplace, you can choose to either be a buyer or a seller. On your visit to this platform, one of the first things which capture your interest is the items.
These items are displayed by sellers near you who are willing to trade their items for profit. You are given details of the item before purchase.
As a buyer or seller in Facebook Marketplace, you get to choose where you want to be seen.
It’s a setting in this platform that making trading easier. All the buyer does is to identify the item he/she wants and get across to the seller for a bargain.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace
- On Desktop – It is found on your menu bar located at the left hand side of your Facebook page
- On Android – It is found at the top of your page
- On IOS – It is found at the bottom of your page
That is it on Facebook Marketplace 2021 – Buy and Sell | Everything You Should Know About Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!