In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Notifications. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Turn the Facebook Marketplace Notification On Or Off.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Settings, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on the Features of Facebook Marketplace Notifications, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Access Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Notifications – How to Turn Facebook Marketplace Notification On Or Off.
Facebook Marketplace Notifications
Facebook automatically provides or turns on Facebook market place notifications signaling you when a new product is out when a customer wants to buy your product when you search for a new item, message from a seller and so much more.
Marketplace notifications help inform you of a new update on the Facebook marketplace or when a bid is going down. Facebook marketplace notification keeps you up to date on the events and happenings in the marketplace so you don’t miss anything and stay on top of the notable events.
Features of Facebook Marketplace Notifications – Facebook Marketplace Settings
FB marketplace notification is an effective and efficient way of engaging customers and keeping tabs on what is going on in the marketplace even when you are not logged on to your Facebook application, so you don’t miss out on great deals. Benefits of using Facebook marketplace notifications are:
* Increase productivity: Facebook market place notifications are a great tool for increasing sales productivity. By keeping tabs on who wants to purchase your product you can help facilitate a faster transaction before customers lose interest.
* Improve consistency: By using Facebook marketplace notifications you stay ahead of customers always reminding them of sales, deals, and offers to make your shop always buzzing with clients.
Notifications are a great way to remind ourselves of events and planning meetings. By incorporating it into the Facebook marketplace and using the notifications the right way you can never miss a customer or miss an offer you’ve been waiting for.
How to Turn Facebook Marketplace Notification On Or Off
Sometimes notifications can be pesky even though they are good for reminding you to stay on schedule sometimes they are just plain annoying and can be very distracting especially when you need all your focus on an important task.
Toggle through on and off with these steps:
- Click the top right to open Facebook menu
- Click notification from the left menu
- Click Facebook
- Scroll to marketplace and tap edit
- Click on or off after notification type to select preferred settings.
Do not leave your notifications off for long or you might end up missing out on a lot of great marketplace deals.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Notifications – How to Turn Facebook Marketplace Notification On Or Off. Kindly share!!!