In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Services For Online Businesses. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see what Facebook Marketplace Store entails.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Categories, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on FB Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Services, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Services For Online Businesses – Facebook Marketplace Store – Facebook Marketplace Categories.
Using FB Marketplace is a great advantage in the global market today. It is contributing immensely in the sense that people can set up their market profile for free and sell just anything. Facebook is the first service provider allowing users to sell for free. Buyers close to you can see your items and contact you to show their interest.
The best way you can describe this service is by calling it a global gallery of items. That is, its categories cover every kind of item you may want to purchase. One important thing you should note is, when trying to make a sale, you should go through the policies laid down to make sure you don’t go against their rules.
Facebook Marketplace Store
This store is visible to every FB user whether new or old. You must have come across a shop front icon on your timeline. That’s the Marketplace which offers basically two services which are:
- Buying and
Just like any other market. What makes this service unique is its flexibility. Its settings are designed in such a way that only users in the same sphere of contact can transact. This is down to ensure that every transaction is successful (buyers and sellers can meet each other without any stress). It can also, help them do business even more.
Facebook Marketplace Categories
Items in Marketplace are arranged in categories to help buyers easily get the item they want. Below is a list of the item categories you can find in Marketplace:
- Home and Garden
- Clothing and Accessories
Although you can also sell to people far from you every order must be completed in 7 days and requires shipping to be done in 3 days. As FB continues updating, you get more categories.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Services For Online Businesses – Facebook Marketplace Store – Facebook Marketplace Categories. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!