In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Selling Sites 2021. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Accessing Local Selling Sites on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Selling Sites, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Local Selling Sites on Facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Selling Sites 2021 – Accessing Local Selling Sites on Facebook – Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Selling Sites 2021 – Accessing Local Selling Sites on Facebook – Facebook Marketplace
Facebook has the biggest online database in the world when you talk about social media. This is why it is of essence that individuals who wish to achieve great success in marketing make use of Facebook.
Aside from just talking, Facebook helps users with effective tools that they can make use of to reach their targeted audience and increase their sales. This is why we are talking about Facebook Selling Sites here. There are three ways you can market your brand or item on Facebook and they are:
- Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Page (Using Facebook Store)
- Facebook Groups
Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Selling Sites
FB Marketplace is a large gallery or catalog of items that functions like any other market. Here, you can decide to function as a buyer or seller. When selling things in Facebook Marketplace, it is important you have in mind that people want to purchase exactly what they see.
Your images and description of your products must be detailed in order to capture the attention of your buyers. This is Facebook’s own selling platform.
Lots of individuals are becoming aware of this as the days go by. In the Marketplace, items are arranged (categorized) to help buyers easily navigate their way through the market. This, in turn, makes identifying items straight forward. The Marketplace is a storefront icon located on your timeline.
Facebook Page (Using Facebook Store)
Facebook page is another powerful tool used for not just marketing but for building brands. Awareness is the key to success in the world of marketing and how you achieve it matters. Most companies have a page on Facebook and this is because of their understanding of FB being a great digital marketing tool.
Selling on FB pages happens using a tool called “Facebook Store”. Your FB page helps you with a lot of things as regards your business. When you have a product for sale after advertising, you can direct your buyers to your store which is found on your page.
Facebook Groups – Facebook Buying and Selling Groups
If you are on any Facebook Group, you will observe that people continually post stuff for others to see. Groups on FB are large communities that have people housed in them for specific purposes.
When you join buying and selling groups, you will get access to share items that you want to sell. Through your post, you can get a direct connection with any individual who is ready to buy. When you want to sell, simply locate the group timeline and click “What are you selling”. After upload, the photograph of the item you want to sell including its features, click “Post”.
That is it on Facebook Selling Sites 2021 – Accessing Local Selling Sites on Facebook – Facebook Marketplace.
Hope you like this article, Kindly share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram