In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about how to Use Facebook Marketplace Now. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Marketplace FB Buy and Sell.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How Can I Buy and Sell Local Goods, or Shop for New Items Delivered from Shops, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Download & Install Facebook Marketplace Application, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Marketplace FB Buy and Sell, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Marketplace FB Buy and Sell – How Can I Buy and Sell Local Goods, or Shop for New Items Delivered from Shops.
First, what is a Marketplace? A Marketplace is a facility that focuses on merchandising (Buying and Selling). Get the best out of everything by purchasing from the FB Marketplace.
The platform is available for both buyers and sellers. It is a pedestal for online marketers to bring out their products to a world filled with great buyers. If you’ve ever seen a shop front icon on Facebook and wondered what it is, then it is high time you check it out because it is the FB Marketplace.
Marketplace FB was designed in a way that only people who reside in the same location can transact. From time to time, there has been a drastic improvement in the use of the marketplace. Here, you have an attractive gallery of items that are properly categorized to assist the visitor to navigate their way through.
Marketplace Facebook is absolutely free and is subsequently taking over the online market world since it requires no charges. You can sell a lot of things on this platform and they include:
- House-hold Equipment
And a whole lot of them. People currently are allowed to do yard sell using FB Marketplace.
How To Download & Install Facebook Marketplace Application
There are several marketplace apps on the internet; you need to have at least just one as the primary app for trading. To download the marketplace app for purchasing or selling purposes, you will need to either go to Google play store if you are an Android user or navigate to the App store if you are using iOS and search for the app on either store or both stores.
When you find the particular marketplace app that you desire and have been in search of via the store search bar on duo stores, you can download & install the marketplace apps on your device.
Enable the app such that access is granted to access some vital part of your device to empower the in running of the app effortlessly and effectively. You may also need to acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of the marketplace platform and set-up your application.
If you can’t get to the Play Store or App Store, you can download and install the Facebook marketplace through the marketplace website of that specific marketplace you always needed.
Be it as it may, if you are looking for the Facebook marketplace, go to www.facebook.com/marketplace where it is located by default, or you can search the word “Marketplace” on the Facebook search bar, and they’ll find the shop icon which is an indication of Facebook Marketplace.
If you can’t find it there or if it says that it is not available in your account. What it means, in essence, is that either the Facebook marketplace is not yet available in your country/region or present location, or your account does not meet the eligibility to get the approval of the Marketplace.
Marketplace FB Buy and Sell
To use the Facebook Marketplace effectively, it is advisable you make use of your Facebook Mobile App. When you use the app, you get notified about everything especially if you are a seller and a buyer wants your product.
Don’t give yourself so much stress because it is stress-free. Once you sign up as a seller, all that is required of you is to upload your items, categorize them, and add detailed descriptions.
You can find the Facebook Marketplace on your news feed. Remember I said it is a shop front icon. Once you tap on it, you will receive a humble welcome by items that will capture your attention.
That is it on Marketplace FB Buy and Sell – How Can I Buy and Sell Local Goods, or Shop for New Items Delivered from Shops. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!