PUBG is a game that has redefined the “Royal Battle” kind of games. Its popularity has gathered a lot of users worldwide. However, the game is not to perfection just yet, there are few bugs that interrupt the gaming experience.
One of these bugs is the “Out of Video Memory” after a common crash. Here are methods on how to fix the problem:
Firstly, you need to make certain that your device checks all the requirements to play the PUBG (a very demanding game).
Operating System: the operating system should be any of the Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64bit).
Processor: the minimum processor is Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300.
RAM: the minimum of 6GB RAM.
Graphics: the graphics could be Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB.
Direct X Version: the DirectX 11.
Network: nothing less than 512Kbps.
Storage: a minimum 30GB of free space should be available.
Operating System: The Windows 10 (64bits).
Processor: The AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600k.
RAM: an 8GB RAM
Graphics: TheNvidia GTX 1060 6GB or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: a 30GB free space should be available.
By meeting the requirements listed above, your configuration will be up to the task, and so you will enjoy your game smoothly.
Examine In-Game Configuration
While on the issue of solving the “Out of Video Memory”, there are few Graphics options that require adjustment in order to fix the issues of Video Memory.
To adjust the Graphics Option, move to Settings > Graphics, and proceed with the following:
Post Processing – Low or Very Low
Anti-Aliasing – Very Low
Shadows – Low or Very Low
Texture – Medium
Effects – Low or Very Low
Foliage – Very Low
View Distance – Low
Deactivate Vsync and Motion blur from the same menu.
Replace Virtual Memory Allocation
This step is often suggested in cases where an application (PUBG) occupies a lot of VRAM due to memory aperture / nonstandard freeing of the memory.
Currently there are two ways to go about carrying this step out. You never know which will work for you, so check both methods below:
Replace Virtual Memory Allocation
This thread is a lot necessary in cases where an application (PUBG) occupies quite a lot of VRAM due to memory aperture/ atypical freeing of the memory.
Currently nearby are two methods to enthusiasm about hauling this stage out. You by no means live through which will composition for you, hence test the cooperation methods below:
Deactivate Paging Files
- In the Windows box Search, key in Advanced, then open ” View Advanced system settings”.
- Pick the Advance tab from the dialogue box.
- Underneath the Performance snippet, unveil Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Open Virtual Memory.
- Uncheck the “Automatically handle paging file size for each and every one drives” box.
- Click on “No Paging File”, follow that up with the Set button.
- Confirm the changes, in that case reopen your PC.
Allocate Virtual Memory
- In the gap Search, type in Advanced, then open ” View Advance System Settings”.
- Select the Advanced tab from the dialogue box.
- Open Settings under the Performance section.
- Open Advanced.
- Select Virtual Memory.
- Uncheck the “Automatically make do paging file sizes for each and every one drives” box.
- Click on the Custom size and put in your present physical RAM in MB values.
- Confirm the changes and reopen your PC.
That is it on Memory Leak PUBG Fix – PUBG Running Out of Memory. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!