In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Accessing Poke Symbols on Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see the processes involved in poking somebody on Facebook.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to find FB Poke Symbols, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to access facebook poke settings page, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on facebook poke, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Poke Symbols on Facebook 2021 | How to Access FB Poke Symbols.
Poke symbols are simply small images of a hand with a finger pointing and the name of the person who sent the poke to you. If you have been poked, the image will show up on your home page. Only you can see the poke once you receive it.
Depending upon your notification settings, you may also receive a notification informing you of the poke.
In addition to the standard poke, Facebook also has a poke app that allows you to send a message, photo, or video that only displays for a limited amount of time such as 1, 3, 5 or 10 seconds.
The recipient must also have the poke app on their phone, and these pokes cannot be viewed or sent from a desktop.
To poke someone via the poke app:
- Download the app onto your phone.
- Log into your Facebook account in the app.
- Confirm that you want to use the app under that name.
- Select “Poke a friend with a message, video or chat.”
- Type in the name of your friend or select a name from your list of contacts.
- Type in your message, and select a photo or video. If you want to add text to a photo or video, tap the screen and hold, and then type in your message or draw on the photo.
- Select how long you want the message to display.
- Hit “Send.”
To view a poke you have received, just tap and hold the message, photo or video until the time runs out.
Removing your finger from the screen will cause the message, photo or video to disappear. Once it’s gone, it cannot be viewed.
Bear in mind that the facebook poke feature has been allocated a separate page on the giant social media platform. Thus, if you want to poke someone very fast on facebook, you will need to visit the Facebook pokes page via this link: Facebook.com/pokes.
That is it on Poke Symbols on Facebook 2021 | How to Access FB Poke Symbols. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!