In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How can I see my Restricted friends list on Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to View Your blocked list on Facebook 2021.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on View Your blocked list on Facebook 2021, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Restricted friends list on Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on friends list on Facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How can I see my Restricted friends list on Facebook? | How to View Your blocked list on Facebook 2021.
Each time I post on my Facebook account, a certain alert message comes up with “friends except restricted” but I have no “restricted” list on the left-hand side of the screen where lists appear, so I don’t understand this again.
I did have restricted list ages ago but now I cannot find it.
If you cannot find the restricted list on your Facebook account, relax as we will help you out here. The Facebook restricted Friends Lists is in your Blocking Settings.
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
Did you just meet a friend you thought was an angel, and then you add your new friend to your Facebook friend’s list, and now you’re regretting it because he floods your timeline with annoying updates, not too helpful posts, and even make discriminating comments on your posts and above all, you’re now thinking twice about every photo upload and every update you post, but still unfriending him isn’t an option.
Then you ponder on what to do? Well you are lucky to stumble upon this post today as we will put you through how you can easily restrict your friend’s access to your posts
Here are the steps that you currently need to find it. Note, however, that Facebook frequently changes its UI, so these steps may become outdated at some point in the future.
(Kindly let us know in the comment section if anything stops working).
Go to the lock icon in the upper-right corner, and click See More Settings:
Click on the Blocking tab on the left, then click Edit List in the Restricted List section at the top:
You will then see a popup dialog with everyone on your Restricted List. You can also add and remove people from the list through this dialog.
Had this problem with my girlfriend, we couldn’t figure this out. For us – in July – this is how I solved it. (FB changes their UI so often, it’s difficult to post a lasting fix, but here goes) ….
- On your friend’s page whose posts you can’t see, have them logged in
Have them go to your profile page
- Click your Friends button
- Select “Add to another list…”
- See if “Restricted” list is selected for some reason. If so, then click it again to hopefully take you off Restricted List.
How to do this on Facebook Application
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
There are two ways you can view your blocked list on your Facebook mobile application, Use either of these two steps:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
That is it on How can I see my Restricted friends list on Facebook? | How to View Your blocked list on Facebook 2021. I hope this process works for you, at least it worked for us.