In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Settings. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see the Facebook Marketplace Options.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Notifications, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Vehicles for Sale, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Access Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, My Settings On Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace Options And Settings For Buying And Selling.
Wondering what Facebook Marketplace Options is all about? Facebook is among the world’s most populated social media websites. According to a report or statistics, the giant social media platform has millions of active monthly users.
Therefore, since the platform has so many Users, Facebook chooses to make the platform more profitable for its users, by creating the marketplace platform. Thus, with FB mobile app, users can now buy and sell items locally.
Facebook Marketplace Options
Are you searching for FB marketplace options? Fb marketplace place options are not available in all countries. If you’re curious in finding out if the marketplace option is available for you, it is very easy.
Simply open the Fb app on your phone, look for the marketplace icon at the top. If you do not know how the icon looks like, it looks like a house. Thus, peradventure the marketplace option is available in your country you will see the icon. However, peradventure it is not currently available in your country, you won’t see the icon.
Have you heard about the Facebook marketplace? If you have not, then this section is for you
Facebook marketplace is a free in-app feature on Facebook. The marketplace is where FB users come together to buy and sell in a local way.
Before, FB users sell or buy through FB groups since the marketplace feature came into existence; users are now switching to the marketplace platform for their purchases.
Facebook Marketplace 2021
Are you in dire need of how the marketplace works in 2021? Fb marketplace offers users room to buy or sell items to other Facebook users.
A person who wants to sell items on the platform simply creates an item list, which will be visible for FB marketplace users in their area. For that reason, it is a great opportunity to sell items you don’t need any longer.
Buyers on the marketplace, scroll through item listing to purchase items. They can search for items using the search bar on the marketplace page.
It is pertinent to bear in mind here that you cannot be in Canada and want to buy items from someone in London.
Although, items beyond your locality will not be shown to you. Facebook will only items for sale near you.
Facebook Marketplace settings
Do you want to change your FB marketplace settings? Fb allows you to change your marketplace privacy settings including your notification. Thus to turn on your Marketplace privacy settings, do the following
- First off, you will need to continue to sign in as an administrator
- Next, you will need to open the “admin panel” tab.
- Now, navigate to the settings tab and click on it.
- Afterward, locate and click on the “access preferences” button.
- To continue, you will need to go to the section that says “allow only registered users to see all the listing and also users profiles (make marketplace private)” and check the box.
- Lastly, click the “save settings” tab
With the above instructions, you will be able to change your privacy settings at the FB marketplace with ease.
What happens when you change your marketplace settings? The share tab on your marketplace listing will turn off totally, your listing or post will appear only to people who are currently logged in to the market platform, and many others.
Facebook Marketplace Local
With FB marketplace, buy or sell new and used items locally or from the business. What do I imply by locally? Users buy and sell to and from people in their area.
For example, if you are in Canada, you will be able to buy from or sell to other users in Canada. Discover great deals on new items shipped from stores to your doorstep with this marketplace.
Users can find items for sale such as furniture, car, electronics, kitchen equipment, clothing, footwear, and more within their area.
However, to sell items locally, go to the FB marketplace from your FB app, create your listing and it will appear when someone in your locality searches for the related item.
If the person is interested in the item, the person will send you a message and you’ll receive a notification. You’re now left with the buyer for proper negotiation.
Facebook Marketplace Notifications
Fb notifications alert you when you have interested buyers. If in any way, you suddenly get tired of the notifications you can turn it on or off. However, I will be showing you steps on how to enable or disable FB marketplace notifications below
How to enable/disable the marketplace notifications on classic FB
- Navigate to your news feed and click on the arrow down arrow at the right top
- Tap the settings button
- Press on “Notifications” and click on Facebook.
- Hit the marketplace option.
- Tap the edit button, scroll to the notification field and click “On” or “off” tab to enable or disable the notifications.
How to enable or disable notifications on new Facebook
- Go to Facebook
- Locate the settings tab, then click on the notifications button
- Select notifications
- Tap on the “marketplace” button
- Then, hit the on or off button next to the notification type.
Those procedures are easy guides to enable or disable Facebook marketplace notifications.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace
To access the Facebook marketplace there are three main factors you must consider. They are
- You must be 18 years and above, to access the marketplace.
- You must make sure you’re not new to Facebook. It’s for security purposes. Fb tends to protect marketplace users from scams.
- Also, make sure that the marketplace is available in your country.
- You need to have the latest version of the FB app. To update your app, proceed to the google play store or app store.
After reading the above requirement, if you’re qualified to access the marketplace, do the following
- Open the FB app on your Android or iOS device
- It will take you to your FB homepage.
- On the homepage, if you’re using an Android device look for the icon that looks like a house at the top right corner of the homepage. For iOS devices, the marketplace icon is beneath your homepage screen.
- Click on the marketplace place icon and fill out the form.
The above steps are processes you need to follow to easily access the FB marketplace on your Android or iOS device.
That is it on My Settings On Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace Options And Settings For Buying And Selling. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!