In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Online Dating For Singles Near Me. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Dating Online For Free On Facebook.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Free Dating, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Poke On Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How Facebook Dating Works, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Singles Near Me For Facebook Online Dating – Facebook Free Dating.
Facebook, on one of its numerous ventures, has made online dating for singles official on its site. You would agree that even without taking this step, Facebook was always more or less the go-to social platform most people resorted to for dating purposes.
Facebook simply and easily becomes the first choice because of its nature and the features it offers.
And if I might add, it costs nothing to enjoy all of those. Access to people from different geographical locations is guaranteed and people from different (legal) age groups are readily available.
Even before Facebook took matters into their own hands and made online dating official, one of the site’s more useful features (ability to create groups) enabled users to create groups for the sole purpose of convening singles of a particular age range, with the intent of easing the process of finding a partner.
Dating on Facebook will only get better with the Facebook Dating feature. While dating groups eased dating to some extent, dating will even be easier with Facebook Dating as the service exploits a match-making algorithm that will be used to recommend potential matches based on Facebook activity to users who sign up for the dating feature.
To consider how safe dating may be on Facebook, strides have since been made by Facebook to ensure its users are protected from the ones who may have intentions other than the ones Facebook Dating feature was introduced for.
However, users still have to be wary and really get to know a person and also observe security protocols before actually meeting physically.
How Facebook Dating Works
For starters, Facebook Dating is a feature baked into the Facebook site. Its usage requires no additional downloads whatsoever, given you have the Facebook app already. It is available to users who are 18 years and above in selected countries for now.
To opt into Facebook Dating, you have to set up a new dating profile as the feature is independent of your normal Facebook profile. However, to ease the process, one can select features from their Facebook profile they want to use on their dating profile.
Basic information has to be provided. Such information include username (often pre-populated), gender, height, location, e.t.c. For photos, a maximum of nine is allowed. The option of adding an ice-breaker kind of question to your profile is also available.
Information on people interested in the meeting can also be added. While you can choose to be matched with people nearby, people you share the same religion with, or with specific attributes, you cannot specify preferred ethnicities.
Once you have your dating profile completely set up, you can then go ahead and explore. Showing interest is achieved by clicking the heart icon or “X” to pass. You can as well like other content on a person’s profile or even answer the ice-breaker question.
There’s also a “Secret Crush” feature within Facebook Dating. Here’s how it works;
- It is actually a list of people you secretly admire.
- You can add people you secretly like to this list.
- If they’ve subscribed to Facebook Dating, they’ll get a notification and will be paired/matched with you.
- You can then break the ice and eventually make your affection known.
There is also a “Share Your Plans” feature. Facebook threw this one in as a safety measure.
This feature allows you to share your plans – for example, a location for a meetup with a stranger – with a select few, which could be family or friends so they know where you’re meeting a stranger.
That is it on Singles Near Me For Facebook Online Dating – Facebook Free Dating. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!