In today’s post, we are going to be teaching you everything single thing you need to know about Text Free Sign Up – Create Your TextFree Account. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in creating Textfree Account, this article has gotten you covered.
Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
That’s right, from now on you won’t have to pay to call your friends, participate in chat groups, share pictures, etc.
Text Free Sign Up: Create Your TextFree Account
Another important aspect of this service is that it allows you to turn any device into a phone, and that includes your tablet, as well as your desktop or laptop.
Despite all these awesome features and free perks, I know a lot of people who still do not want to take advantage of this convenient service. When used correctly, it allows you to save money.
I’ve heard people say that they don’t use it because it’s confusing. But that’s just not true; I think they’re just lazy and they don’t want to take the time to learn something new.
Well, there’s no much learning required, simply download the app or sign up via Textfree web, which is the online version and give it a try, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is, you’ll probably be asking yourself, “why didn’t I start using this earlier?”.
It’s never too late, though, and if you’re interested in getting started with Pinger’s free text messaging app, then follow the steps below to learn how to create an account right now.
Features and Benefits of a Text Free Account
- Get a real US phone number to text anyone you want
- Send free SMS messages
- Make free calls
- Send unlimited text and MMS picture messages
- Create a custom phone number with your name on it for example Group chat
- Use any device to make calls and send messages, even your PC
- Use stickers to express yourself in a fun and different way
Text Free Web Sign Up
To create an account on a desktop (or laptop) PC, you’ll need to use the web version of the service. Simply go Textfree.us and fill out the registration form.
- First, enter your username, which has to be from 3 to 18 characters long.
- Enter your new password, which has to be at least six characters long.
- Confirm your password in the text field.
- Now enter your email address in the “Email” field. Make sure to use a working email address, because you’ll need to click on the confirmation link that will be sent to you to activate your account.
- Select your age and gender from the drop-down list.
- Enter the CAPTCHA just like it appears on the page.
- Click “Next” and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Go to your email account and click on the confirmation link to start using the service right away.
Text Free’s web version seems a bit limited when compared to the mobile app. The mobile app gives you access to more features; these extra features will allow you to make calls, use stickers, access voicemail, send pictures, participate in group messaging, and more.
Due to all the extra features, which in my opinion, are very convenient, we recommend using the Text Free mobile app over the online version.
If you want to learn how to create an account via the mobile app, follow the steps below.
Create a Textfree Account on Mobile
- Download, install and then launch the app.
- Now go to your phone settings to allow Textfree access to your location so you can get a local phone number.
- Go back to the app, choose a phone number from the list of numbers displayed, and click “select this number” to activate the one you would like.
- Fill out the registration form with information such as your email, password, age, and gender.
You’re done and ready to use your Textfree account.
That is it on Text Free Web Sign Up – How Do I Create a Textfree Account. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!