In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To View Pokes On Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Why People Poke Others On FB.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to View Pokes On Facebook 2021, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to access facebook poke settings page, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on facebook poke, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How do I View Pokes On Facebook 2021 – How To Poke and Why People Poke Others On FB.
Poke On Facebook or being able to poke on Facebook over the years, has become something quite a lot of people engage in. Some do not even understand the meaning of poke while others do not know how to poke on the social network.
As we earlier outlined, during the course of this guide, you will see what poke means and how to poke on Facebook.
Prior to this time, when a lot of us were more of newbies on Facebook social network, we always wondered what poking or being poked on Facebook means. We had no idea even though we often get poke notifications on the platform.
Not knowing what it means, we simply click on the poke back button. Whatever it means, let them poke war begin lol.
We mean, that is what we often call it – poke war. Both participants keep poking each other until one gives up. However, that is not the idea behind the poke feature on the social media platform.
For those of us that may be new to facebook, the feature Image above is the facebook poke button logo.
Interestingly, when someone pokes you on Facebook, the above image is included or shown in the notification section of your facebook profile.
Now, from the Facebook poke symbol, can you tell what is poke on Facebook? Look clearly at the feature image (logo) above. What does it say the feature means?
What Is Poke On Facebook?
Poking on Facebook could mean lots of things. Nevertheless, its simplest explanation could be notifying someone who you are still active on the platform or on FB. Alternatively, you can see it as lightly tapping someone with the intention of urging them to notice you.
To a lot of us, we poke people on Facebook for different reasons. Do you want to know some?
Do not worry, we will tell you.
Listed below are some of the reasons why people poked others on facebook:
1. We poke a user on Facebook to remind them of something we might have discussed with them thereby making it more or less like a reminder.
2. We poke a Facebook user when we probably what to ask something from them or we simply want to get to know or meet them making it seem like we are flirting. That of course, is if we do not want to just go directly into their inbox. If the user pokes back, we could decide to inbox next.
3. This is particularly the main reason why we poke on Facebook – Wanting to know if you are regular on the social media network. Yes, we poke majorly on Facebook to know if you are active because we believe if you are notified of my poke, you will most likely poke me back.
How To Poke On Facebook 2021
To poke a User on Facebook is quite simple. However, we can understand some people still don’t know-how. Well, here is a guide to help you through.
You can poke via either Mobile or PC (Computer).
How To Poke On Facebook Using Mobile
1. Visit the profile page of the user you want to poke,
2. Scroll down to the end of the user’s profile page and click on POKE then click on OK / Confirm.
How To Poke On Facebook Using Desktop Computer
To poke on the Desktop version of Facebook, do follow these simple procedures:
1. Visit the profile page of the user you want to poke,
2. Move your mouse pointer to top right side of the page and locate the poke button,
3. Click on it and confirm. You should get a notification.
How To View Your Pokes On The Social Network
On Facebook mobile version, you are being notified of pokes on your homepage (if any). Just below your friend requests or notifications.
On Facebook Desktop version, you are being notified of pokes on your homepage or profile page.
That is it.
How To View Recent Pokes On Facebook In 2019?
Wondering how you can view recent pokes on your Facebook profile account in 2019? Follow the below steps.
- When logged to the homepage section of your Facebook account
- Look at the left side of the page where it is stated bookmarks.
- Locate and click on Pokes, you will be taken to the poke notification page where users that poked you will be displayed. You can either remove, or poke back, the choice is yours.
- Alternatively, visit the POKE Page here on Facebook. That link takes you directly to the Pokes page. From there, you will find all recent pokes.
How To View Recent Pokes On Facebook In 2021?
To access your facebook pokes in 2021, you will need to visit the facebook pokes page via this link: Facebook.com/pokes.
On that page, you can access everything about your facebook poke.
That is it on How do I View Pokes On Facebook 2021 – How To Poke and Why People Poke Others On FB. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!