In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about View Your Blocked List On Facebook App 2021. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Unblock People And Facebook Friends.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How do I see who I’ve blocked on Facebook? this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on View Your Blocked List On Facebook App, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How Do U Unblock People And Facebook Friends, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, View Your Blocked List On Facebook App 2021 – How Do U Unblock People And Facebook Friends.
View Your Blocked List On Facebook App – I have had to block some weirdoes and creeps on Facebook in the last few years, including one ex who just wouldn’t stop bugging me. Now I’d like to review the list. How do I see who I’ve blocked on Facebook?
Sounds like you have had more Facebook adventures than a lot of people, particularly the creepy stalker ex bit. Then again, I know a lot of people who have issues with a friend or two.
View Your Blocked List On Facebook App
Or should I say “friend” in quotes since, if they’re creepy and bugging you, they’re probably not a friend, right? Social media overall has forced us to redefine this whole concept of a friend, actually, and now your friends are just as likely to live 2500 miles away as they are to be down the street.
On a site where people share often intimate details of their lives, it’s also a fertile ground for creepy people to be, well, creepy, paying too much attention to others rather than focusing on their own lives.
And so Facebook is one of many social media sites where you indeed can permanently block someone from being able to track you, see what you post, comment on your photos or even email you.
Facebook explains this important nuance of the process too:
Turns out that with the recent redesign, it’s surprisingly easy to see who’s on your block list.
Step one: Look for the icons on the top right of your own Facebook page.
- See the tiny padlock with the lines adjacent to it? That’s the menu you want, it’s privacy and security.
- Move the cursor over it and a menu pops up.
- It’s the third option you seek.
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?” and it expands with a bit more information.
- There you go. It’s right there! Click on “View All Blocked Users” and it shows you, everyone, you’ve blocked throughout the years.
- Yes, you can see I have blocked Caliban, Suhaimi, and Desiree. All because of incessant spamming, actually.
To give someone a second chance, all I need to do is click Unblock and they’re no longer blocked from seeing whatever you post or share to the public.
So now you know. Good luck, and remember, if they still creep, you can always re-block them.
Don’t forget to comment and share our posts! Remember Sharing is Caring