In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Local Selling Sites on Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to access the Facebook selling site.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Selling Site, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Access Local Selling Sites on Facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Access Local Selling Sites on Facebook – Facebook Selling Site.
Facebook as a general social media has gradually grown to become of the most used and populated social media so far. With this development, while people are catching fun on the platform, why not sell on it.
This selling platform has a URL just like a site called the Facebook selling site. This Facebook selling site is officially called the Facebook marketplace. However as the name Facebook marketplace and Facebook selling site sound, you need to have a Facebook account to use the platform.
With this Facebook selling site, you can at ease either buy items you need or sell items you no longer have use for. This platform is an entirely free platform to help business owners earn from using the Facebook platform.
However s it has been discovered, there is some restriction to the people who can use the Facebook marketplace. These restrictions are put there to make sure the Facebook selling site stays safe and secure.
How to access the Facebook selling site
Like we were discussing above, the Facebook selling site (Facebook marketplace) is totally free to use but there are restrictions. With the steps listed below, you can use the Facebook marketplace.
- Go to the officially known Facebook website/webpage at www.facebook.com and login your account. You can login your account by adding your login credential to the boxes indicated on the Facebook homepage and clicking on the login button.
- Now once you are on your account newsfeed, locate the left widget section and click on marketplace from there. However, if you are using a Facebook app, you will have to click on the menu icon first.
- If you are having problems with that or do not find the marketplace link, then you can use this URL (https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/). If the page shows you an error message, then the marketplace is not accessible to you.
There you go; a simple step to take for you to easily access the Facebook marketplace. However, you should also bear in mind that you need to have an active data subscription for you to use this platform.
Facebook help center
The Facebook help center is very easy and totally free to use. The main point of me telling you about the Facebook help center is that you can easily use it to find any information you need.
With the Facebook help center, you can find all the information there is to find about the Facebook selling site. To visit the Facebook help center, use this URL https://www.facebook.com/help.
That is it on How To Access Local Selling Sites on Facebook – Facebook Selling Site. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!