In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How Do I Get To Facebook Marketplace. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How Do I Get Unblocked From Marketplace On Facebook.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Try Using Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How Do You Fix Marketplace Isn’t Available To You, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on What Is The Age Limit For Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Age Limit For Facebook Marketplace – Try Using Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Online.
If you are a business owner and also uses facebook, it is pertinent you try using the Facebook marketplace because it is really great for purchasing things.
Interestingly, the Facebook marketplace is one of the most important features on the Facebook marketplace, it is basically a place where you can easily buy and sell your products to your local community.
For those who are not certain of where they can sell their products to a large number of people, then you should try using the Facebook marketplace.
We would be giving a more detailed explanation on what the Facebook marketplace is all about and how you can access it as we progress in this article, all that is needed of you is to read carefully as we proceed
Answer On How Do I Get To Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook marketplace is very easy to get as it is readily available on the Facebook application, you can find the marketplace which looks like a store icon on the left side of the Facebook page
Answer On Why Am I Getting An Error On Facebook Marketplace
Having issues with your Facebook marketplace, then it is most likely that you are not making use of the updated version of the application and you uninstall and reinstall the application or log into Facebook and try again
Answer On How Do I Get Unblocked From Marketplace On Facebook
For those who have been blocked on the Facebook marketplace, all you need to do to unblock yourself is to:
- Start the process by raising a claim about the blocking
- The next step is to check the listings and the trademark certificates to see every documentation is accurate.
- You also need to relist your products in the marketplace.
Answer On How Do You Fix Marketplace Isn’t Available To You
Having issues with your Facebook marketplace, then all you need to do to fix the Facebook marketplace that when it is not available to you is to:
- Click the Marketplace icon in your Facebook account.
- Now click Request Review.
- Then fill in the Request form.
- Wait for a few days, the Facebook team will respond and fix the marketplace is not available to your issue.
Answer On What Is The Age Limit For Facebook Marketplace
For anyone who wants to make UAW of the Facebook marketplace, then you should note that the Marketplace is currently available to people over 18 in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico on the Facebook app for iPhone and Android mobile devices only.
Answer On What Sells Well On Facebook Marketplace
For those who want to sell on the Facebook marketplace, we have listed some of the best products that sell on the Facebook marketplace:
- Children’s Clothes, Toys, and Furniture. Historically, children’s items sell really well on Facebook Marketplace.
- Gently Used Electronics in Good Condition. Popular electronics and gadgets also sell well
- Handmade Items
- Anything Not Worth Shipping.
Answer On How Do I Accept PayPal Payments On Facebook
To accept the PayPal method as a means of payment on the Facebook marketplace, you are to
- Go to your Payment Settings in Ads Manager.
- In the Payment Method section, click Add Payment Method.
- Select PayPal and then click Continue.
- Complete the steps to set up your PayPal account
You are to follow the above process to accept PayPal as a means of payment on your Facebook marketplace.
That is it on Age Limit For Facebook Marketplace – Try Using Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Online. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!