In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Free Marketplace App. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Find the Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Free Marketplace App, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access the Facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Free Marketplace App – How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook is known by most people only for its social media features. Facebook has so evolved since its inception that using it only for social media purposes is barely scratching its surface seeing as a lot more can be accomplished on the Facebook site.
One of the facets of the now multi-faceted Facebook is its business capability, integrated into the site as the “Facebook Marketplace”. Just as its name suggests, this feature serves as a platform where items are put up for sale by vendors, and buyers get on the platform, browse through items available for sale, take their pick, and then make a purchase.
This is a smart move by Facebook. It leveraged its enormous number of users to make this feature a success.
What’s interesting is that Facebook allows the use of the Marketplace feature for free. That is, people who put up items for sale pay no commission of any sort on the sales they make. They also pay absolutely nothing to be allowed on the platform to do business.
Buyers on the other hand are not charged for getting on the platform to make purchases. This almost makes Facebook Marketplace the perfect e-commerce platform.
So many Facebook users have taken advantage of the Marketplace service, offering different varieties of products, such that it’s almost impossible not to find whatever item buyers may be in the market for.
Given how much the world has revolved, leaning more towards the net, more and more services are being provided online. As a result, Facebook Marketplace is not the only online shopping service out there.
In fact, Facebook came late to the party. There are lots of online shopping sites which were established a long time before Facebook joined the band wagon. However, Facebook still manages to retain some level of uniqueness.
For one, it’s services are for free, unlike the other sites. There’s more, which you will find out as you go through this post.
How to Find the Facebook Marketplace
First of all, the Marketplace is not a separate app from Facebook. It is baked right into Facebook, so if you have a Facebook account, then the Marketplace is at your reach.
To access the Marketplace, follow the steps below;
- Log on to your Facebook account.
- On your home page, you’ll notice a store front icon on the top right corner. That’s the Facebook Marketplace. Tap on it to begin.
Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell
In the Marketplace, items available for sale are well arranged to enable users browse through and make purchases with as little fuss as possible. These items are being put up by the sellers.
The sellers have to upload images for every item they offer for sale, together with the price and description, to guide buyers in their decision. Buyers peruse items and easily know exactly what utility or level of utility they can derive from them. If they like an item, they reach out to the seller, negotiate on the pricing and then make a purchase.
Of course for services like the Facebook Marketplace, there are always policies to follow, to keep transactions running smoothly and prevent fraudulent activities, and Facebook have theirs. Both sellers and buyers are to adhere to these policies if they are to enjoy the services offered by this feature.
How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace
- Click on the Marketplace (store front) icon.
- Select the “Selling” option.
- Enter the required details for the item you wish to sell and click on photo to add an image of the item. Click “Post” when done.
- Your item will be put up for buyers to see.
- Click on the Marketplace (store front) icon.
- Browse through the available items and choose an item or items which best suit your needs.
- Click on “Ask for details” to reach the seller and ask for more information about the item if need be.
Buyers and sellers can actually negotiate and meet face to face to make payments and transfer custody of items.
That is it on Facebook Free Marketplace App – How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!