In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How Do I Sell On Facebook Marketplace This Year. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Things You Cannot Sell on Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Sell On Facebook Marketplace This Year, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Sell On Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Sell On Facebook Marketplace This Year – Selling On Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Free Marketplace Community – All You Need To Know
What do you know about the Facebook free marketplace community? Well if you have not heard of this feature on Facebook or you have heard of it but find it difficult to make use of it, then you should read this article because it has information on how you can access the Facebook marketplace and also make use of it.
All you need to know about this Facebook free marketplace community is to know how you can become qualified to run it.
There are lots of business people that are looking for a way or medium that they can use to sell or buy products on social media. Well, the Facebook marketplace is all you need, because with it your business can easily get noticed on Facebook.
But the question comes what is the Facebook marketplace? I will explain so that you can understand better.
Facebook Free Marketplace Community – What Is the Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook marketplace is a place on Facebook that gives you a comfortable way to do an exchange of goods and services, in order words you can buy and sell on this platform.
You can see amazing products to buy and also you as a user can sell any product on the platform, you can list items or products and find for yourself great deals directly within the Facebook platform. You can see the Facebook platform isn’t for communication only but also for business.
Facebook Free Marketplace Community – How to Qualify To Use Facebook Marketplace
Well if you want to be qualified to make use of the Facebook free marketplace community, then you must be a user and up to 18 years or older, only then you can access the Facebook free marketplace community. And if you are not a user but want to then you should read the steps below;
- Access the internet, and go to www.facebook.com.
- Then click on sign up or create a new account.
then you will be asked to fill in some data, which are your names, gender, phone number or email, your date of birth.
- When you have filled it correctly, then click on sign up.
- You will receive a message on your email or phone number with a code.
- The code sent to you must be typed in the confirmation box, when done then click on continue.
When these steps are carried out carefully and successfully, then you will become registered on Facebook as a user.
How to Login To Your Facebook Account
If you ever forgot how to login or don’t know how to login to your Facebook account, here are some guidelines to put you through;
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your phone number or email, and your password.
- After you have done that you can now click on login or sign in.
Then you will access your account on Facebook.
How to Be Smart In Payment on Facebook Marketplace
Here is a smart way for you to make payment on the Facebook marketplace platform;
- Make sure you use a credit card, for all transactions.
- Also, avoid transaction that doesn’t involve local buyers or sellers.
- Always check buyers or sellers profile.
- Make sure you inspect before you make payment.
- Always meet or create a meeting with the buyer or seller in a public place.
When you take note of this then you will make a secured and reliable payment.
How to Use the Facebook Marketplace
Here is how you can use the Facebook marketplace;
- Access the Facebook site.
- Log in to your account on Facebook.
- Then at the top of the Facebook page, you will see a store icon.
- Click on the store icon.
- Then add the images or photos of your products on sale.
- Then enter the title of your product.
- Also add a short description about the product.
- Then add a category for the product.
That is it on Facebook Free Marketplace Community – I Want To Buy And Sell On Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!