In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How Do I Post On Facebook Market Place. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Market Place.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How To Buy On The Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Sell On The Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Steps On Selling On Facebook Market Place, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Market Place – How Do I Post On Facebook Market Place | Steps On Selling On Facebook Market Place.
Have you heard of the Facebook market place? Continue reading to find out what it is all about. I have always said that Facebook is one of the most complete platforms and websites of its generation.
The Facebook social media platform is more than just a social media platform. This is one of the few social media platforms out there if not the only one where you can do just about anything.
I mean you can get news on this social media website, you can play games, you can buy and sell, you can send and receive money, you can promote your business, you can find both social and romantic relationships and the list just goes on.
Facebook Market Place
The Facebook market place is a place on Facebook or a feature rather. This feature lets users on the platform easily buy and sell locally, both new and used items. This feature is a very unique feature of the Facebook social media platform.
The Facebook marketplace feature is a subcategory of the Facebook business feature. If you, therefore, are a retailer and you are looking for an online platform to sell your products, this is your best bet.
Making use of the Facebook feature for one is free. In a bit and in a bid not to keep you abreast and in suspense, I will be guiding you on how to buy and sell on the Facebook marketplace.
How To Buy On The Facebook Marketplace
Buying on the Facebook market place is free. You can either arrange a sale with the seller or message the seller to transact business. To buy on the Facebook market place, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- From your news feed, click the marketplace icon.
- On the marketplace page, locate and click on the item you want to buy.
- You can message the seller on the Facebook marketplace in two ways. You can click on the message option to send a custom message to the seller. Or slick the send option instead to send a message to the seller that says ‘ is this available’.
There are things you need to know about buying on the Facebook marketplace before you proceed. You will need to be a registered account holder of this platform before you can buy or purchase items here. If you do not have an account on Facebook, you can create one at www.facebook.com/signup.
If you have an account, on the other hand, the feature also might not be available to you. This is because the Facebook market place is only available to some selected regions all over the globe.
If you do not find the marketplace icon on your Facebook newsfeed it simply means that the feature is not yet available to you or your region. Or you can simply go to www.facebook.com/marketplace to find out.
How To Sell On The Facebook Marketplace
Anyone can sell on this platform as long as you are 18 years and older. You also must be a registered user of the Facebook social media platform. And just like buying on the platform, you must be located in a region with access to the Facebook marketplace feature.
When you sell on the Facebook marketplace, you create a public listing. This listing can be seen by anyone on the marketplace and in newsfeed, search, and on other places on or off of Facebook. To sell on the Facebook marketplace, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the marketplace icon on your newsfeed.
- Click, create new listing, and then click item for sale.
- Next, click ‘add photos’ to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
- Enter the basic information about the item you are selling. You can mark an item as free by entering 0 as the price for the item.
- Click next and lastly click ‘publish’ to post your marketplace listing.
Before you sell on Facebook, you must make sure that your listings adhere to the Facebook marketplace commerce policies.