In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Vacation Mode. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How Do You Put Facebook On Vacation Mode.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How To Make Your Marketplace Private, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Protect Yourself On Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Why Can’t I See My Items For Sale On Facebook? here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Vacation Mode | How Do You Put Facebook On Vacation Mode – How To Make Your Marketplace Private.
Facebook has extended and widened its horizon through the introduction of an online marketplace feature that enables you to discover, buy and sell items to the people in your area and community.
It is almost similar to another online marketplace like Amazon and eBay but the main difference is that it is much more social-oriented because you can chat with the other party over Facebook messenger and have access to their Facebook profile.
Facebook Marketplace Vacation Mode
Now switching to the topic of the main article, as a seller or buyer that has been making use of the Facebook marketplace, you can decide to stop using the application for a specific period by scheduling the vacation or quiet mode on Facebook.
As we progress in this article we would be giving a more detailed explanation of what the Facebook marketplace place vacation mode is all about.
How Do You Put Facebook On Vacation Mode?
To access or put on the Facebook marketplace vacation mode or quiet mode is quite easy, all you need to do is to go to your settings menu on Facebook and click Your Time on Facebook.
Then you go to Manage your time, where you can schedule Quiet Mode for a certain amount of time or use it immediately.
Can You Post On Marketplace Without Friends Seeing It?
All the products that you have posted in the marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to your marketplace. All your products are not instantly published in a persons news feed and your friends will definitely not be notified about your products unless you choose to share them with them
How To Make Your Marketplace Private
For those who have found a need to make their marketplace private based on reasons best known to them, you are to follow the below instructions to do so successfully
- log in as an administrator,
- open the Admin panel,
- In the “Access preferences” section, check the “Allow only registered users to see listings and user profiles (make marketplace private)” box,
Why Is Your Marketplace Location Wrong?
If your marketplace location is wrong there is absolutely no need to be worried or concerned all you need to do is just to go to the 3 dot menu on the right and Select Marketplace. Touch the wrong location and reset from there.
How to Protect Yourself On Facebook Marketplace
It is essential for you to stay safe when you are making use of the Facebook marketplace, to ensure your safety we have listed below some of the tips you can make use of to be safe when trading on the Facebook marketplace;
- Buy and Sell Locally.
- Check the Seller or Buyer’s Facebook Profile.
- Discuss the Details of the Transaction Before Meeting.
- Arrange an Instant Payment.
- Consider Bringing a Friend With You.
- Meet in a Public Place.
- Trust Your Instincts
- Don’t Divulge Personal Information.
Why Can’t I See My Items For Sale On Facebook?
If you cannot see your items for sale on the Facebook marketplace, you are to please try to update Facebook App if using a mobile device or clearing your cache if using a web browser, If after that you still experiencing this issue, please report it to Facebook.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Vacation Mode | How Do You Put Facebook On Vacation Mode – How To Make Your Marketplace Private. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!