In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Get Facebook Marketplace Back. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How Do I Recover Access to Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to Regain Access to Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Login, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Getting Facebook Marketplace Back In 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Getting Facebook Marketplace Back In 2021 – How Do I Recover Access to Facebook Marketplace.
Do you want to know How to Get Facebook Marketplace Back? Facebook is a very popular social media platform that offers a lot of services and features, but what most users are conversant with on this platform is chatting and making friends.
On FB, you can do a lot more, it is no longer an ordinary social media platform but a network for almost any operation. One of the services FB offers is the FB marketplace. And in this post, we shall be showing you how to get the FB marketplace back in case you lost access to this service.
If you are reading this now, it is because you no longer have access to use the FB marketplace and you are in search of possible solutions on how to get the FB marketplace back. Here, you will get all the solutions and answers you need on regaining access to the FB marketplace.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Back
There are tons of reasons as to why you can’t use the FB marketplace, here we will be highlighting those reasons you can’t use the FB marketplace. Below are the following reasons you don’t have access to use the FB marketplace.
- You are not up to 18 years old. If you are not up to 18 years old, you won’t be allowed to enter the FB marketplace.
- FB marketplace is not available in your location. FB marketplace is yet to be available in all countries or regions, you might be in one of the places where this service is not available.
- You are using an unsupported device. FB marketplace does not work on iPhone 5 or lower and iPad Touch.
- Your access has been revoked. This can only happen if you have violated any of the Facebook marketplace rules.
- Your FB account is new. New FB users are not given access to use this feature; this is to prevent scams.
- If you are not able to use the FB marketplace, then you belong to one of the categories listed above or more.
How to ReCover Access to Facebook Marketplace
Here we will be putting you through all the steps involved in regaining access to the Facebook marketplace. Follow the steps below to get the FB marketplace back.
- Log out of the Facebook app or Facebook web and log in again.
- Reinstall the Facebook app. You can clear the app data in this case too.
- If your account is new, be active as much as possible. After Facebook verifies that you are real you will be allowed to use the marketplace.
- Change your location to a supported one.
If you lost access to the Facebook marketplace, above is a list of options that might serve as a solution to this issue.
Facebook Marketplace Login
There is no special login for the marketplace feature as it is integrated into Facebook. Follow the instructions below to use the Facebook marketplace.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Hover on your account, click on the shop icon.
On completing the steps above, you will be redirected to the marketplace page where you can buy and sell from or to anyone on FB.
That is it on Getting Facebook Marketplace Back In 2021 – How Do I Recover Access to Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!