In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace For E-Commerce.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How To Renew Your Listing On Marketplace? this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on The History Of Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Renew Your Listing On Marketplace? – How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace.
How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace
As of October 2019, Facebook Marketplace is employed in 70 countries by 800 million people around the world monthly.
It is an excellent growth given the very fact that the platform started just 3 years ago.
What Is Facebook Marketplace?
Just like eBay and Gumtree, Facebook has extended its business model to incorporate a web marketplace feature. Which helps you to discover, buy, and sell items to the people in your area/community.
The platform is comparable to eBay but with a new touch of ‘Social-ness’. You get to talk with the opposite party over Facebook messenger and even have access to their Facebook profile.
How Facebook Marketplace Works | How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace
You can access Marketplace on Facebook by:
Clicking the white storefront symbol at the underside of the app on iOS and at the highest of the app on Android.
Then click the white storefront symbol within the left sidebar on the desktop.
How To Buy On Facebook Marketplace?
Once you have accessed Marketplace, you’ll see products organized by categories like Entertainment, Vehicles, Housing, and Hobbies. And you will be able to either choose the category of products you’re fascinated by.
Or hunt for a particular item within the Marketplace search bar. Once you discover the item you would prefer to buy, you will then be able to send the message to the vendor to barter.
How To Sell On Facebook Marketplace?
Almost anything (except guns and other restricted items), whether new or old, may be placed on sale on Facebook Marketplace. All you’ve got to try to is:
- Launch the Facebook platform.
- Tap on the home menu for mobile phones.
- You can check on the left side of the screen for the Facebook website Facebook.users.
- Click on See More.
- Search and click on Marketplace.
- Click On + Sell Something Button.
- Click Item Available;
- Enter A Title, Price, Location, And Category Of The Listing.
- Click + 10 Photos And Upload Photos Of Your Item.
- Click Post.
And there you go, your product is been listed to be bough,
How To Renew Your Listing On Marketplace? – How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace
There are times when even after seven days, the item available remains unsold. In such a case, you’ll commit to remove the listing or renew it.
To renew your listing:
- Tap on “Your Items,”
- Then tap on the listing you wish to renew and choose “Manage.”
- From the menu on your screen, select “Renew in Marketplace.”
Facebook Marketplace For E-Commerce
Facebook has launched a pilot program in the USA where it lets E-Commerce brands connect. And sell their products on Facebook Marketplace.
The corporate has already partnered with inventory partners like Big Commerce, CommerceHub, etc. to induce their partners on-board.
The History Of Facebook Marketplace – How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace
It all started in February 2015 when Facebook introduced buy and sell groups. Which let users add items available in such groups including adding an outline of the merchandise. Fitting a price and set a pick-up or delivery location.
Why Facebook Marketplace?
Looks like the present user data information available to Facebook isn’t enough to hold on to its revenue generation through ads. It wants advertisements to be more targeted.
Well, this feature certainly resulted in users spending longer on Facebook, posting about what they require to sell, searching for things to shop for, and chat with them.
That is it on How To Renew Your Listing On Marketplace? – How To Sell Products on Facebook Marketplace. Kindly share!!!