In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Selling on Facebook Rules and Guideline. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Rules.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Selling on Facebook Rules, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Market place App, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Use Facebook Marketplace To Search Items, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Use Facebook Marketplace To Search Items – Search Marketplace Near Me.
Selling on Facebook Rules – On Facebook, buying and selling of items is now a thing as it is a thing of the past to think of Facebook as just a social media platform. Facebook offers several features and that is why it is considered as the most popular social network in the world with billions of users.
The social platform not only allows users to connect with others on a social basis but also brings users together to connect for the purpose of business.
One of the features that Facebook has brought into play for the business aspect of the social app is the Facebook Marketplace. The Marketplace is a feature on the social media network, Facebook where users can buy, sell and explore several items.
These activities of buying and selling were first started through groups that have been created before Facebook took it up to make a particular place where all users can do business by introducing the Facebook Marketplace.
The Marketplace plays host to over 800 million visitors monthly which shows that it is a busy place. This is attributed to the fact that the social platform has a large pool of users which in turn makes it a better place to buy and sell items rather than in groups where some have limited access. In essence, you get to have a better reach to customers located near you and all over the world.
Facebook Marketplace Rules – Selling on Facebook Rules
While the Marketplace is free to all users and free to join with the sole requirement of owning a Facebook account. Selling on Facebook Rules – has rules on the items that can be bought and sold which are stated under the Facebook commerce guidelines which helps the buyers and sellers have proper knowledge of the do’s and don’t on the Marketplace to avoid getting restricted from using the feature. Some of these rules and guidelines are stated below;
- Third-Party infringement: Items that are posted for sale should not contain any content that violates the intellectual property rights third party which consists of it’s trademark and copyright. This also includes counterfeit or replicas of branded products and items as such products may confuse the customers about the sponsorship of any of the items put up for sale.
- Sale of Animals: Posts that may include the sale of Animals such as livestock pets, live animals or parts of an animal are prohibited. However, posting products for animals such as cages, animal toys, and services like veterinary services, boarding services etc are allowed on your posts.
- Posts with no commercial intent are also not allowed. Post that advertises or promotes humor, news that does not have any intent on selling or commercializing a product should not be put up as Facebook may take action.
The Market place has some guidelines and policies which cover items that may be put on sale. This is to protect the rights of other users of the social media feature as it makes the Marketplace a safe one but that’s where its responsibility ends because the buyer and seller are the ones responsible for the transactions.
That is it on Selling on Facebook Rules and Guideline – Facebook Marketplace Rules – Selling on Facebook Rules. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!