In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to start selling on Facebook marketplace. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Selling On Facebook Fees.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide onSelling Stuff on Facebook Marketplace 2021, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Is the Selling on Facebook marketplace trustworthy? let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Selling On Facebook Fees, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Selling Stuff on Facebook Marketplace 2021 | Selling On Facebook Fees.
Selling on Facebook Marketplace – The Facebook marketplace is known in almost every part of the world where Facebook is known. More so, the Facebook marketplace is an official get-together platform where both buyers and sellers meet.
However, there are some restrictions on whom and who can access and use this Facebook marketplace. To learn more about the restrictions on whom and who can use the Facebook marketplace, you can visit the official Facebook help center page.
Is the Selling on Facebook marketplace trustworthy?
This is indeed an interesting question and so far from reviews, the Facebook marketplace I trustworthy. But that is no the big deal right? This is because those people might have been paid to make supporting reviews.
However, from my own experiences, I will say selling on Facebook marketplace is trustworthy and safe. After all, you are the one selling and not buying so your items cannot leave your hand until you are paid.
How to start selling on Facebook marketplace
As long as you have your Facebook account logged in, you can easily start selling on the Facebook marketplace. To do this;
- On your desktop or PC, click on the marketplace link form your account newsfeed. If you are using a mobile device and you have problems getting there, you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/.
- Now click on the sell something tab and then on “item for sale”.
- Enter carefully the title of your tem (this is also recognized as the keyword).
- Now add your location, the price and choose a category that best suits the item.
- Add some photos to describe your item and click on the post icon.
It is very simple. If you follow the steps above till the end, you would have successfully listed your item for sale on the Facebook marketplace and it would be visible to buyers.
That is it on Selling Stuff on Facebook Marketplace 2021 | Selling On Facebook Fees. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!