In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Access Facebook Market Place Mobile App Feature On Your Facebook Account. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Use Facebook Marketplace Mobile App.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Why Facebook Marketplace Access Was Removed, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Access Facebook Market Place Mobile App Feature On Your Facebook Account, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Marketplace Facebook for buying and selling, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Use Facebook Marketplace Mobile App | Accessing Facebook Market Place Mobile App Feature On Your Facebook Account.
Facebook Marketplace Mobile App – All You Need To Know
Before starting up on this article, we will love to let you know that the Facebook Marketplace is a feature available on the Facebook app or Facebook website platform and the Facebook Marketplace Mobile app is available as a standalone app.
NOTE: Likewise the Facebook Marketplace feature isn’t currently available to everybody for use.
To start with we recommend you try visiting the Facebook Marketplace following this link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ on your mobile or desktop web browser while logged into your Facebook account to know if this Feature is available to you.
If the Facebook Market place link doesn’t allow you access, this means Facebook Marketplace isn’t available to you right now as a result of the following
- If you joined Facebook recently
- If Facebook Marketplace hasn’t been launched in your country, or
- If your Facebook account doesn’t meet the Facebook Marketplace eligibility requirements.
Peradventure the Facebook Marketplace link works for you, but says your Facebook Marketplace access was removed see below for what might have been the cause.
Why Facebook Marketplace Access Was Removed
It’s possible your Facebook Marketplace access is removed because you might have gone against Facebook’s “Commerce Policies or Community Standards” policy.
If you think you were wrongly judged and followed the Facebook Marketplace policies, you can take a step to contact the Facebook team so they can take another look taking the step below:
- Visit Facebook.com on your mobile or desktop web browser, and clickor tapthe
- Facebook Marketplace icon at the left column.
Tap or Click “Request Review” and proceed by filling the form.
By so doing your appeal request will be reviewed and responded to within a week. You can continue to check for updates in your Support Inbox or email associated with your Facebook account.
Bear in mind that If possible your Facebook Marketplace access is restored, you may need to refresh Facebook.com in your mobile or desktop web browser or download the latest version of the Facebook app.
How To Access Facebook Market Place Mobile App Feature On Your Facebook Account
Peradventure the Facebook Marketplace link works for you, but you don’t see the Facebook Marketplace icon shortcut in the Facebook app, try visiting Facebook Marketplace from your Facebook account menu:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Tap or click on the menu icon to access the menu options.
- Click or Tap the Facebook Marketplace icon. If you don’t see the Facebook
- Marketplace icon, tap the “See More” option to access it.
If you have access to the use of the Facebook Marketplace features on your Facebook account, it is simply easy to navigate and use on your mobile phones using your individual Mobile Facebook app (either Facebook android app or Facebook iOS app).
Do so by simply, tapping on the Facebook Marketplace icon at the bottom of your Facebook account Home page to start navigating through the Marketplace.
That is it on How to Use Facebook Marketplace Mobile App | Accessing Facebook Market Place Mobile App Feature On Your Facebook Account. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!