In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Add Marketplace to Facebook This Year 2021. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Buying Selling.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How to Access the Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Add Marketplace to Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Add Marketplace to Facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Add Marketplace to Facebook This Year 2021 – Facebook Marketplace Buying Selling.
The Facebook Marketplace is an online marketplace on Facebook designed to enable sellers to reach out to potential customers in their locality online, from the comfort of their homes.
Over the years, people have been connecting, advertising and buying and selling of products and services on Facebook through Facebook groups, etc.
However, recently, Facebook has decided to simplify the process with more features in one place called the Facebook Marketplace.
The recent Facebook Marketplace feature which is becoming popular by the day is built into Facebook and gives millions of users the opportunity to buy, sell and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items to buy
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- Create item listings. You can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, or alternatively, you can add photos from your device’s camera roll.
- Items are sorted according to location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Set custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Want to add this amazing wonderful Marketplace feature on your Facebook but don’t know how to go about it, then relax as this post is for you.
As we have earlier outlined, in this post, I will show you how you can access the Facebook Marketplace, add Marketplace to Facebook, and how you can sell and buy on the Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace
On Desktop PC
Log in to Facebook, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
On a Mobile app
Open the Facebook app, on the top center of the page you will find the Facebook Marketplace icon
Tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace. If you are accessing it for the first time, you will find the screen below
Note, the Facebook Marketplace is enabled by default. If you don’t find the Facebook market place icon, there are some causes to that. Find out why you can’t access the Facebook Marketplace
How to Add Marketplace to Facebook
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
Note that while there exists a separate Facebook app and Messenger app, there is no separate Marketplace app, as the marketplace app is in the main Facebook app.
How To Sell Something On Facebook Marketplace – Everything You Need To Know
Before you begin to sell on Facebook, you should understand that Facebook has certain rules that guide the operation of the Marketplace. I’ll advise you to acquaint yourself with the Facebook Marketplace rules, so you don’t get this feature disabled by Facebook for violating their policy.
- On the buy/sell platform home screen tap the Sell button
- Add a photo of your product from CameraRoll or snap it on the spot.
- Name your item, provide a description and set the price tag.
- Hit the Post button and your product is live!
How To Buy Items On Facebook Marketplace
- Find a product that you want to purchase and open its listing.
- Very Seller Information and see if the user has a good standing.
- Read all the details about the sale and use the Message Seller in case something isn’t clear or you need more info about the item.
- Tap Make Offer and let the seller know how much you are willing to pay for the product.
- Wait for feedback and close the deal.
That’s all on How to Add Marketplace to Facebook This Year 2021 – Facebook Marketplace Buying Selling. I hope this article helps?
If you like this article, please share it with your friends with any of the share buttons below.