In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Buying And Selling With Your Facebook Marketplace Account For Free. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Tips On Buying And Selling.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Buying And Selling With Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Buy On Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Buying And Selling With Your Facebook Marketplace Account For Free, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Buying And Selling With Your Facebook Marketplace Account For Free.
Buying And Selling With Facebook Marketplace – Since the advent of Facebook where people get to connect with one another, Facebook came up with a trading platform called Facebook Marketplace. Hence buying and selling with Facebook Marketplace free became a matter of concern.
In earlier years a lot of people have used Facebook to connect in other ways such as
- Keeping up with activities around them amongst all other things
- Meeting new people
- Trading (Buying and Selling) with each other
Activities as such which emerged from Facebook Groups has shown great needs and thus improved substantially over time.
As much as 460 million individuals visit, sell and buy in Facebook groups from either
- Families, to as far as
- Individuals around the world
At present Facebook decided to introduce Marketplace, which is meant to be a convenient online platform to Interact, discover, study, analyze, buy and sell commodities with people around your community.
The usage of Facebook Marketplace online or via the Facebook marketplace free app has thus made it easier for individuals to find commodities they love (Buying) or find new buyers for things an individual is ready to part with (Selling).
Facebook has thus made the use of Facebook Marketplace free as they continue to invent new features to make the platform user experience friendly for people.
If you are interested in visiting Facebook Marketplace free platform, all you need do is tap the shop like icon at either the bottom of Facebook app or at the left menu of the Facebook webpage and begin your exploration.
Buying And Selling With Facebook Marketplace: How To Discover Commodities For Sale Around You
Upon exploring the Facebook Marketplace, items displayed opens with their briefly detailed image that individuals or sellers around you have displayed for sale.
If finding a specific item, in order to have it searched out quickly all you need do is;
- Highlight the search bar at the top
- Filter your results by category, item location or specific price.
- Hit the search icon and wait for your search result to be available
Likewise you could also browse available variety of items in various other categories such as:
By using the location tool to adjust the precise region you’re wanting to look in, or simply switch to a different region.
How To Buy On Facebook Marketplace
On finding an item you are interested in and to make an effective purchase, simply do the following:
- Firstly tap on the item photo you see to display more details as described by the seller.
- Read the product description and evaluate its importance to you.
- Checkout profile of the seller which includes their image and the location.
- You could likewise save the item to for later.
- Decide if the item is what you want
- Then proceed to sending the seller a message directly from the Facebook Marketplace to make your interest known then create an offer.
- As from that point both buyers and sellers can state how the purchase, sales and delivery of the item can be made.
It’s very important to note that Facebook isn’t responsible for the generation of a payment or delivery system of stuffs in Marketplace.
How To Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Selling on Facebook Marketplace free platform is simply as easy as searching for an item. All you need do is just follow the steps itemized below:
- You have to make a picture selection of the item you want to display, or simply add it from the camera roll of your device.
- Simply input the name of the product, it’s description and price
- Further by confirming your present location and then select a product category
You can now Post
Once you have followed the above steps, any person looking for items in your area can now find your items likewise message you directly if interested.
You can likewise choose to make your post to specific Facebook Marketplace buying and selling group(s) at same time.
It’s also important that keeping track of all of current and past transactions in Facebook Marketplace can be performed by visiting “Your Items section”. From there you can do the following:
- View saved items
- View products you did post for sale and
- Likewise view all sent and received messages with people.
The Facebook Marketplace is simply available in 4 Countries, with hopes of more regions to come. Likewise, the Facebook Marketplace is being made available to individuals over the years of 18 in the regions of
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United State
Via the Facebook app for iOS and Android phones. With this well said we hope you are able to buy and sell on the Facebook Marketplace free platform.
That is it on Buying And Selling With Your Facebook Marketplace Account For Free. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!