In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace App Install. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Buying and selling on Facebook.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on FB Market place Buying or Selling Nearby Me, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Market Place, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on FB Trading Online MarketPlace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Buying and selling on Facebook Marketplace App – Facebook Marketplace App Install.
Facebook Marketplace App Install – Facebook release this new hub; Facebook Marketplace, a platform to facilitate buying and selling of items on Facebook. The FB Marketplace feature was created to spread the Wings of the giant social network across chatting and connecting with people. Facebook noticed that over 450 million Facebook users use groups to make buying and selling transactions.
In order to create a community of online traders that can buy and sell under one service, the Facebook Marketplace was incorporated into the network.
You can have access to this feature by tapping the ‘store’ icon at the bottom of the Facebook page and make your search more definitive by browsing either through category, price or seller location.
The Facebook Marketplace App is not available in all the countries for now, but Facebook is working to extend this service to be available globally to reach out to the plethora of Facebook users all around the world.
Buying and selling on Facebook Marketplace App – Facebook Marketplace App Install
This is pretty simple, the seller takes a picture of the merchandise that is up for sale and tag it with a fitting description, price, (contact details) and other necessary information about the product.
Then the seller uploads the picture in the suitable category, befitting the merchandise in the Marketplace place section of Facebook. It’s only a matter of time before buyers start receiving offers and price negotiations on the products uploaded for sale.
Buying On Facebook Marketplace App
However, if you want to buy an item on Facebook Marketplace App, be sure to gather as enough information as possible regarding the item you are seeking and the seller, this information includes the item description, the name and profile picture of the seller, the location of the seller, and if possible, the phone number of the seller. It is also important for you to note that Facebook does not expedite the payment or delivery of items or commodities in the Marketplace service.
If you are looking for a particular commodity that is not available in your region, you can use the built-in location function on Facebook to adjust your current location, or better still, change to a different location. You can also save a list of items you are interested in into the ‘find later’ menu, where it will be easier for you to see the items you’ve saved in case you’d like to make the purchase for a later time.
Finally, when you are ready to buy an item, it is better for you to send a direct message to the seller on Marketplace, telling him/her that you are interested, it will now be up to both parties to determine how to meet or discuss the process to make the transaction a success.
That is it on Buying and selling on Facebook Marketplace App – Facebook Marketplace App Install. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!