In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on Android. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on iOS.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How To Download And Install Facebook Marketplace App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Marketplace App for Facebook Local Selling And Selling, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace App for Local Selling and Buying, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on Android | Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on iOS.
Facebook Marketplace App is an app that helps Facebook users engage in buying and selling activities online. With the help of this app, individuals can market their products and services on Facebook, and buyers (FB Users) can review these products and make purchases of the items they want.
The Marketplace App has presented to the world a much easier means for them to buy and sell items on the internet. To enjoy shopping and selling using the Facebook Local Marketplace App, you are required to have an FB Account. Customers who want to buy items can flexibly browse through lists of items sold by different vendors.
Once you install the Marketplace app on your device accessing things you want becomes effortless. So long as you aren’t a new Facebook user, you can access the Marketplace service. You are allowed to shop from different dealers near you. There isn’t any need to visit a shop, supermarket or mall when you have an app like this.
Facebook Local Marketplace App is a marketing platform for FB users to view items dealers want to sell. Dealers make use of this platform to make profit for themselves from selling their products/services to customers who need them.
Facebook Marketplace App for Local Selling and Buying
There are lots of online marketplace services in the world. Some of which are; eBay, Amazon, Flipkart, AliExpress amongst others. The list keeps going on and on and on. Facebook as a service considered the stress and insecurity its users go through when it comes to buying and selling items on its platform.
Being concerned about business owners using its platform, developing a more secure means for buying and selling on its mobile app brought about the introduction of the Facebook Local Marketplace App. Sellers are given inventory for customers to see and patronize.
How To Download And Install Facebook Marketplace App
Despite the fact that there are lots of online marketplace apps, it is of essence that you have one which you find most reliable for you. The FB marketplace app is compatible with both the Android and the iOS operating systems.
Android users will have to download this app from Google Play Store while iOS users can download it from the App Apple Store.
Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on Android
- Launch your Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search “Facebook” using the search box at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the Facebook App.
- Click “Install”
- Once it’s installed, click “open” then, sign in using your Facebook login details.
Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on iOS
- Launch your Apple App Store on your iOS device.
- Scroll to the bottom and then click “App”.
- After that, click “Search” and enter “Facebook”.
- Click the Facebook App.
- Click “Get”.
- Click “Install”.
- Now, open your Facebook App after the download. Then, enter your login details to access the Facebook App.
How to Find the Facebook Marketplace App
Whether you are making use of any Android device, iPhone, or iPad, you can access the Facebook app. Once you have the app running on your phone, it’s time to start making use of the Facebook Marketplace.
Android users can find the Facebook Marketplace icon at the very top of their FB app and at the very bottom for iOS users.
If you are making use of the Facebook web version, you will find the icon on the left-hand side of your Facebook homepage. The marketplace icon is in the form of a shop front. With a click on the icon, you are taking straight into the FB marketplace. Using the search box, you can search for items you want to purchase. You can also make use of the categories to easily get these products.
Note; there are four accessible options for customers on Marketplace and they are; Categories, Sell, Find items, and Search. Sellers get notified by Facebook any time someone shows interest in their item.
That is it on Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on Android | Download Facebook Local Marketplace Application on iOS. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!