In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Community. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How To Start Buying and Selling Items on Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Buying and Selling Items on Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Community buying and selling, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Buying and Selling Items on Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Community – How To Start Buying and Selling Items on Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Community – Buying and Selling Items on Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is an online marketplace platform owned by Facebook. Buying things on the Marketplace is simple. To get there, look for the Marketplace icon in the Facebook app or visit facebook.com/marketplace.
From there you’ll be able to browse listings that interest you. You can adjust the listings that appear by sorting by distance, date listed or category. You can also use the search box to find exactly what you’re looking for.
You’ll find more information about each listing when you click on it. You can also save the listing for later or message the seller directly through Messenger on most listings so you don’t have to give out your phone number or personal email address. You can also click through the seller’s profile to learn more about them and see their seller ratings.
The marketplace is not only a place to buy and sell things alone, the Facebook marketplace is also a great place to find items that other people in your local community are giving away for free.
To find free stuff available on Marketplace, simply select the “Only show free listings” filter. Many neighborhoods also have “Buy nothing” groups where people give away things to other people in their community. You can search for these on Facebook to find if there are any near you.
How to Locate Marketplace Facebook
As a seller, you are required to detail the items you sell so people around you (buyers) can locate you.
This platform is arranged in a way that only buyers and sellers who stay near one another can transact.
This is how advanced Facebook Marketplace is. This makes transacting safe and easier. Don’t bother struggling to get buyers.
Once a buyer visits, and he or she shows interest in your item, you the seller is quickly notified.
The rest has to do with the bargain between you two.
To find the Marketplace Facebook kindly follow these steps:
1. Log in your Facebook Account using your FB App`
2. Click on the Shop front Icon locate on your Newsfeed
How to Buy in the Marketplace
First, this is how you buy in Facebook Marketplace:
• Get in the Facebook Marketplace
• Choose the item you desire to purchase
• Click “MESSAGE”
• Send the seller a message for purchase
How about if I want to Sell?
If you are interested in selling anything, click “Sell Something” button and after that, click “Item for Sale”.
Lastly, input all the required details of the product and place it under a category.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Community – How To Start Buying and Selling Items on Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!