In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Rules. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Guidelines & Policies That Regulates Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on All Guidelines & Policies That Regulates Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Rules for online businesses, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Rules, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Rules – All Guidelines & Policies That Regulates Facebook Marketplace.
As some of us may know, Facebook Marketplace rules are policies created by FB to guide users through the use of the Marketplace.
Now don’t forgot this service is one created strictly for buying and selling. Users of this platform are admonished to follow some guidelines to enable them to enjoy Marketplace without violations.
Without policies, businesses would be an all-time mess so, these policies help protect client’s interests in every business. Take, for instance, if you decide to allow people to market everything in Marketplace, there would be total abuse of the service and this will greatly affect Facebook’s credibility.
Every feature on FB wasn’t created for abuse, they were created to connect the world with ease. But buyers and sellers are to respect these policies.
Facebook Marketplace Rules for Buyers and Sellers
It is important that every buyer and seller obeys every rule assigned to them.
For buyers and sellers, it is important both parties do not use any form of abusive words on each other. This means, exchanging ideas and statements which are abusive are not allowed.
It is prohibited to take transactions off Marketplace for security reasons. FB doesn’t want a scam situation.
There are items that are prohibited for sale in Marketplace. These items include:
- Illegal Drugs
- Health Kits
- Adult Products
- Event Tickets
- Gift Cards
- Media and Electronic Devices
When you are posting an item for sale, Facebook demands you upload an image which another matching image to give buyers a clear view of what they want to purchase. Also, sellers are required to input details about the product they want to sell.
These are details that describe the item in question.
From the above, am sure you are able to understand the laws which govern the use of FB Marketplace.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Rules – All Guidelines & Policies That Regulates Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!