In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How Do I Post On Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Why You Need a Facebook Marketing Post.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How to Post On Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace App, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to post and sell items on Facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook partnership page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Post On Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page.
Post On Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page – You may have heard of the Facebook marketplace and have been thinking of How to Post on Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page.
If you have been a regular Facebook user, you should know that Facebook is a marketing hub. With its influence and large audience, businesses have seen it as a great medium to promote and market their business.
Facebook has made this possible for business owners in several different mediums. You can market and promote your business through the Facebook marketplace, Facebook business page, and other mediums.
Post On Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page
Since the business page is also a way to promote your business, some people have been searching for ways to access the marketplace through their business pages. Well, before I move on to the main steps on How to Post on Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page, let us see what a Facebook marketplace is all about.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
The Facebook marketplace is a location on Facebook where people can buy and sell. This marketplace is a feature on the Facebook site, which can be used to sell out your products and services. It is also right for people who need amazing products to buy.
This marketplace, which is currently used by millions of people has been a great way for people to promote and market their business sales. How? Here, you can get your goods and products down to a large number of audiences out there.
You can get your business down to the thousands of people in your location. You will definitely attract potential customers who may be interested in what you have to offer.
Where Is Facebook Marketplace?
This Facebook marketplace is located right inside the Facebook site. Through the main Facebook app or Facebook website, you can find and access the marketplace on Facebook. How? It is compatible with Android and IOS phones, and Computer devices.
However, not everyone is able to find and gain access to this marketplace at the moment. It is currently available in 85 countries. Facebook users who do not reside within any of these locations cannot find and access the marketplace on the Facebook app.
On your Android phone, you can find the marketplace as a small shop at the top of your Facebook homepage. For IOS phones, the small shop icon is at the top of your Facebook homepage. Using your Computer device, you will find the Marketplace written on the left side of the Facebook homepage.
How Do I Post on Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page?
Now, here’s what you need to know. The Facebook marketplace and the Facebook business page are different things. Although they are used to promote your business on Facebook, they cannot be used together.
Thus, if you have been thinking on How to Post on Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page, there is no way to do that.
Nevertheless, I will be listing the steps on how to post your products on sale to the marketplace. Any buyer who is interested in your products will contact you on Facebook;
- Find and access the Facebook marketplace.
- In the marketplace, tap on Sell.
- Set your location, if you are asked to do so.
- Select the category of the product you want to sell
- Fill in the details of the product, which also includes the photos of the product.
- Once you are done, tap on Post.
Your product(s) will be made live and visible to other marketplace users in your location.
That is it on How Do I Post On Facebook Marketplace From A Business Page. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!