In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Remove Facebook Marketplace Notification. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How To Delete Item On Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Remove Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Stop Marketplace Notification, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Remove Item On Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Remove Facebook Marketplace Notification – How To Delete Item On Facebook Marketplace.
Remove Facebook Marketplace Facebook Marketplace is an online marketing platform on the most popular social media network. Facebook allows users to buy and sell items. It is simply put ‘marketplace’ in the sense that as a seller.
You can post your item up for sale and other uses will be able to view it and if interested place their order via Facebook Messenger because it has no “buy now” button while as a buyer it enables you to scan through various listings that have been posted, explore items that may interest you and be able to acquire items of your choosing by getting in contact with the seller via Messenger.
It is a Facebook feature that allows people or users to browse through listings of things that they are interested in buying in areas where they are located. On the online marketing platform, Marketplace on Facebook you can purchase pretty much anything you want but majorly personal electronics and clothes.
It should also be noted that the listings shown to you as a buyer are filtered through the location of the listing near you, however. It can be set to produce Marketplace results from a location that far away says, another country even.
How To Remove Item On Facebook Marketplace
On the Facebook application, the Facebook Marketplace place is a permanent feature of the social media platform that serves as the business extension of the social app.
In case you missed it, I said permanent because it cannot be deleted or removed from Facebook but items or listings that have served their purpose on the marketplace. Here are some steps on how to remove items on Facebook Marketplace;
- Login to your Facebook account on www.facebook.com
- Click on the hamburger menu on the lefthand side of your newsfeed
- Click “Marketplace”
- Next, Click on “Selling” at the top right
- Click “Manage Item”
- Click on “Delete Item”
At this point, the item or listing will no longer be displayed with other listings on your Marketplace page. Alternatively, you can mark the listing as sold on your Marketplace as this will enable prospective buyers to know that a particular listing or item is no longer available for sale.
How To Stop Marketplace Notification – Remove Facebook Marketplace
Several users of the Facebook Marketplace feature has had complaints that they get a hand full of notifications on every activity that happens on their listing. Below are the steps ;
- Login to your Facebook account on www.facebook.com
- Click on the arrow at the right-hand side
- Click “Settings” in the drop-down menu
- Select “Notification” on your left-hand side
- Click the “Edit” button which is in the “On Facebook” section
- Scrolled down to App request and Activity then click “Edit”
- Select “Turn off”
At this point, you will no longer receive Facebook notifications from Marketplace on any activity happening on your listing. This article has highlighted how to stop Marketplace Notifications and removing items on Facebook Market place.
That is it on Remove Facebook Marketplace Notification – How To Delete Item On Facebook Marketplace. Kindly share!!!