In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How you can sell stuff easily on Facebook Market Place. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see how to Sell Stuff Online With Ease.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How you can sell stuff easily on Facebook Market Place, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace App, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Sell Stuff Online With Ease, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Sell Stuff Online With Ease – How you can sell stuff easily on Facebook Market Place.
In the year October 2016, Facebook introduced to its users ”Marketplace”, where users can connect to buy and sell items with people in nearby communities. The feature is largely similar to Craigslist, with one very big difference — you can review any public information on a prospective buyer’s Facebook page as a way to screen them to see if you want to deal with them.
You can post an item to Facebook Marketplace in a matter of minutes through either the Facebook desktop or mobile app. Prospective buyers will reach out to you through Facebook Messenger.
Post Item for Sale in Facebook Mobile App
- Launch the Facebook app on your smart device.
- Tap the “Marketplace” icon in the tray of icons along the bottom of the app. The Marketplace icon looks a building with a cover over the front of it. The Marketplace window opens.
- Tap to choose the “Selling” tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap “What are you selling?” toward the top of the Marketplace window.
- Tap to select an image associated with the item you want to sell, and then tap “Next” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter a title on the next screen that asks what you’re selling, and then press “Next.”
- Enter a description on the next screen, which asks you to describer your item. Press “Next.”
- Enter a price for your item on the next screen, and then press “Next.” The Finish Your Post screen appears.
- The ZIP code Facebook has that’s associated with your account appears at the top of the
- Finish Your Post window. If the ZIP code isn’t correct, tap the current ZIP code, update it on the next screen, and then tap “Save” to return to the Finish Your Post screen.
- Tap “Select Category,” and then choose the category the item you’re selling best fits into.
- Tap “Post” in the lower-right corner of the Finish Your Post screen. The item will be displayed in the Active part of the Selling section.
Post Item for Sale in Facebook Desktop App
- Open your preferred Web browser and navigate to Facebook.
- Click “See More” in the Explore section on the left side of your screen.
- Click “Marketplace.” The Marketplace screen appears.
- Click the blue “Sell Something” button toward the top of the Marketplace window. The
- Sell Something on Marketplace dialog box appears.
- Enter the name of what you’re selling in the “What are you selling?” field.
- Enter the price in the Add Price field.
- Enter a city/state or ZIP code in the Add Location field.
- Click “Select a Category” to display a drop-down, and then choose the category the item you’re selling best fits into.
- Enter a description for your item in the Describe Your Item section.
- Click “Add Photos” if you have photos of the item you’re selling. Browse to where the images are located, selected the images you want to include with the post, and then click “Open.”
- Click “Post.” You can view your item by clicking “Selling” beneath Marketplace in the upper left corner of the Marketplace screen, and then choosing “Active” at the top of the window. The item you listed for sale will appear in this list.
That is it on Sell Stuff Online With Ease – How you can sell stuff easily on Facebook Market Place. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!