This is the ultimate guide on how to find a particular type of story in your facebook activity log.
This new guide, I’ll show you how to hover about the facebook platform
to access your activity log step by step.
The Facebook activity log is a section of the Facebook social media platform where all the activities a facebook user as undertaken on the platform are kept for reference purposes.
It shows in chronical order your facebook activity
such as the posts you shared and the things you have liked.
Accessing facebook stories via your activity log is very simple and easy.
Interestingly, you can also utilize filters to figure out the things you’ve done on facebook without stress.
How To Find Your Posts Via Facebook Activity Log(iPhone And Android)
To access or find a particular activity in your facebook activity log using your smartphones, do the following:
1. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone. You’ll be prompted to log onto your account if you’re not yet login. If prompted, enter your login credentials and tap on the login button to continue to your Facebook account.
2. On the facebook app, go to the top left corner and tap on your profile photo
3. Next, navigate to the bottom right of your profile photo and tap (…More) icon
4. Locate and tap Activity log from the dropdown menu
5. Tap Category at the top of the activity log page
6. Lastly, you’ll need to tap on the activity you wish to see and review. This could be the posts you’re tagged in and others.
How To Access Facebook Activity Log Via Web
To locate a particular post on your Facebook activity log using your personal computer, do the following:
1. Log onto your Facebook account
2. Go to the top right corner of your Facebook page
and click on your profile name
3. Scroll down to the bottom of your Facebook cover photo and click Activity Log
4. On the facebook activity log page, you can locate your post by filtering or use the search button to find a particular post you wish to review.
Why Can’t I find Certain Activity Log?
If you can’t locate certain facebook stories on your Facebook activity log, it might be that you’ve deleted them
Another thing that could result in your inability to locate certain activity log could that you’re searching for something as far back in 2005 when Facebook events were not yet launched on the Facebook social media platform.
How To Clear Your Search History Via Facebook Activity Log
How to delete a particular search from your Facebook activity log is very simple and easy. Follow the below guide to figure out the process involved:
1. On your facebook page
, click on your name at the top right corner
2. Click Activity log at the bottom right of the page below your cover photo
3. Navigate to the left column of the page and click MORE
4. Click Search History
5. Next, locate the post you want to delete and then click on the edit button
6. Click Delete from the popup box and you’re done
7. Lastly, click remove search form the popup box
That is how to delete a post from your Facebook activity log step by step.
How To Use Your Facebook Activity Log To Hide Or Remove PostsAs a facebook user, you can use your activity log to hide or remove posts. Here are the steps you need to get that done.
1. Click your facebook activity log at the bottom right of your cover picture
2. Navigate to the post you want to hide or remove. Note that you can easily get to your facebook post by filtering them via types of activity or by year. You can locate and click the year at the top right corner of the page. Or you can click on the Category on the left side of your Facebook activity log page.
3. Next, go to post you to hide or delete and click on the pen-shaped icon and a dropdown menu will appear.
4. Choose the reason you want to remove the post from your Facebook activity log on the popup
5. Lastly, click Confirm and you’re done
It is important to bear in mind here that the things you share hide from your Facebook activity log will still be visible to the people you shared it with,
Searched Keywords: activity log facebook android, what shows up in facebook activity log, facebook activity log icon meanings, who can see my activity log on facebook, how to find a friends story on facebook, how to find someone’s story on facebook, why can t I see my activity log on facebook, how to hide activity log on facebook
Facebook: How do I find a particular type of story in my activity log? See how to find a particular type of story in your activity log on Facebook. Facebook activity log story. A complete guide on how to find a particular type of story in a Facebook activity log. See details below…
Different types of stories (ex: posts by others, likes, comments) are listed in the left column of your activity log on Facebook.
Click on a specific type of activity in this column and stories that fall under this activity will appear chronologically in the center of your activity log.
You can return to a complete view of your activity log by clicking Activity Log at the top of the left column.