Interestingly, during the course of this post, I’ll attempt to answer the following questions:
> How do I make someone a moderator on a Facebook group?
> How do you make someone an admin in a Facebook group chat?
> Can Facebook group creator be removed as admin?
> What can group moderators do on Facebook?
> How many moderators can you have in a Facebook group?
> Do admins on Facebook get paid?
Let’s get started…
For those of us that would want to know, a facebook group is a free feature on the facebook social media platform that is created with the purpose of connecting people with same interest together.
Someone that created a facebook group is known as group admin and they can add other members of the group as admin or moderator.
Facebook group moderator controls the daily activities the group. They can choose to approve or disapprove things shared by other members of the group.
They can pin and unpin post on the group.
They can also remove other members of the group.
Interestingly, if you have a business, creating a facebook group for it will be a great advantage as the facebook group will help you to connect with people that really care for it.
Interestingly, the process involved in creating a facebook group is very simple and easy. Here is a quick guide for creating a facebook group step by step.
1. First off, you’ll need to login your facebook account
2. Click Create at the to right corner of any facebook page
3. Click Group from the drop down menu
4. On the popup box, enter the name of the group, add someone to the group by entering their name or email address in the space provided, choose the privacy of your group.
5. Finally, click Create at the bottom right of the popup box
That is how to create a facebook fast and easy using your computer.
If you’re using an iPhone or Android phone to access facebook app, follow the below guide to figure out how to create a facebook group step by step.
1. Tap to open the facebook app on your iPhone or Android device
2. Next, tap on the three lines icon at the bottom of your iphone device and at the top right of your Android device
3. Next, locate and tap +Create icon at the top right of the facebook app
4. Type the name of your facebook group, select the privacy you want, add people and tap Create
Once you do that, your group is now live on facebook. Go ahead to modify the group the way you like.
You can do that by giving your facebook group a nice description, upload a cover photo and other things.
To get members, you’ll need to use the invite button to invite people to join your group.
That is it on how to create a facebook group.
If you want to figure out how to create a facebook business page, here is our guide on how to get it done step by step.
What can group moderators do on Facebook? As earlier outlined, a facebook group moderator manages the daily activities of the group.
As an example, a moderator of a facebook group approves post on the group. He/she can also delete posts, comments and approve new members requests to join the group.
Do admins on Facebook get paid?
Depending on the purpose of the facebook group, the main admin of the group can choose to pay other admins of the group.
Aside from that, buying and selling on a facebook buy and sell group where admins and other members of the group can buy and sell things on the platform, admins of facebook groups are not being paid.
Facebook group is a free feature that helps you connect with people of the same goals and no monetary benefits is attach to it except you use it to generate leads.
How many moderators can you have in a Facebook group?
A facebook group can have as many moderators as possible. In other words, there is no limit to the number of group admins or moderators.
Can Facebook group creator be removed as admin?
Yes! Once you make someone an admin of a facebook group, the person would be able to remove other admins of the group. He/she can also remove you as the admin of the group.
How do you make someone an admin in a Facebook group chat?
If you create a group chat on facebook messenger or facebook, you can make someone an admin of the group chat.
Here is a guide on how to create facebook group chat:
1. Click on the messages icon at the top right of facebook page
2. Click on the conversation of the person you wish to create a group conversation with
3. Click on the gear button at the top right corner of the chatbox
4. Click create group from the dropdown menu
5. Enter the name of the person you wish to be in the conversation and click done
That is how to create a facebook group chat.
Bear in mind that you can click on the gear button and click Add people to include other people in the conversation. See the screenshot below.
To make someone an admin of a facebook group chat, do the follow:
1. Go to the group chat
2. Click on the names of the people in the group and a popup menu will appear
3. Next, click on the three dots icon at the far right of the name of the person you wish to add as an admin of the group. See the icon on the above screenshot.
4. Click add admin from the dropdown
5. Click Are you sure? and the person will be made admin immediately
That is how to add someone as an admin in a facebook group. Check below the name of the person and you should see Admin.
How To Delete a Facebook Group Conversation
To delete a facebook group conversation you’ve created on facebook, do the following:
1. Click to open the facebook conversation
2. Click on the gear icon at the top of the conversation
3. Click Delete Conversation at the bottom of the popup box
4. Next, click Delete Conversation from the popup and you’re done
That is how to delete conversation and you’re done.
How To Add Someone As Admin of A facebook Messenger Group
To add someone as admin to a facebook messenger group, do the following:
1. From homepage, click on the group conversation you wish to add someone as the admin of the messenger group
2. Click Members
3. Lastly, click on the name of the person you wish to add and click Make Admin
How do I make someone a moderator on a Facebook group?
The process involved in how to make someone a group moderator is very simple and easy. Follow the steps given below to get that done step by step.
1. Log into your facebook profile from facebook.com
2. Go to the left side of your facebook news feed and click Groups
3. Click on the group you wish to add someone ad a moderator
4. Click Members left corner of the group
5. Click the three dots next to the name of the person
6. Click Make Moderator from the dropdown menu and you’re down
That that is how to make someone a facebook group moderator. If you want to make someone a facebook group admin, follow the above guide and click Make Admin instead of make moderator.
How To Make Someone a Moderator in A Facebook Group(MOBILE)
To make someone a moderator in a facebook group using your iPhone or Android devices, do the following:
1. Tap to open the facebook app on your device
2. On the facebook app, tap on the menu button at the top right corner for android devices and at the bottom for iPhone devices.
3. Scroll down the page and tap groups and tap on the group you want to make someone a moderator
4. Go to the top right corner of the group and tap on the star icon
5. Next, tap members
6. Scroll to the profile name of the person you wish to add as a moderator and tap on the three dotted icon
7. Tap Make Moderator
That is how to make someone a moderator in a facebook group using your mobile devices.
Facebook: how do I make someone an admin or a moderator of my group? Step by step guide on how to make someone an admin or a moderator of your group on Facebook. Make your friend your group admin or moderator now. See how you can make someone a group admin or moderator on Facebook below;
To make someone an admin or moderator of your group on Facebook:
– Go to your group and click Members
– Clicknext to the person you want to make an admin or moderator
– Select Make Admin or Make Moderator
Please note that once you make someone an admin, they’ll be able to remove members or admins, add new admins and edit the group description and settings.