Listed below are some of the questions this article will attempt to proffer solution to.
> Can someone see if you remove them from a Facebook group?
> What happens when you block someone in a Facebook group?
> How can I block a group on Facebook?
Another thing is, other members of the facebook group won’t be able to invite the person that has been blocked to join the group neither will the person be able to see the group in facebook search results.
On the other hand, removing someone on facebook group will not ban the person from accessing the group forever.
Interestingly, someone that you’ve removed from a Facebook group can still rejoin the group if they so choose.
How To Remove Members From Facebook Group
To remove someone from a group you manage on Facebook, do the following:
1. Login Facebook from facebook.com
2. Navigate to the left column of your Facebook newsfeed and click Groups
3. Select the facebook group you wish to remove someone from accessing
4. Click Members at the left side of the group
5. Locate and click (…) next to the profile name of the member you want to remove
6. Click Remove from Group
7. Choose the option you want from the popup box and click Confirm at the bottom right of the box.
That is how to remove someone from the facebook group step by step.
Bear in mind that you may decide to remove the person from other groups you control on facebook by choosing to apply the changes to those groups.
How To Block Someone From Facebook Group
To block someone from accessing your facebook group, do the following:
1. Follow all the steps above on how to remove someone from a facebook group
2. Next, choose Block Member on the popup box
3. Lastly, click Confirm and you’re done.
Search keywords: if I remove someone from facebook group will they know, how to remove members from a secret facebook group, can you remove someone from a facebook group without them knowing, how to block a non member from a facebook group, cannot remove member from facebook group, how to block someone from a public group on facebook, how to block someone from joining a facebook group, how to remove someone from a facebook group if you are not admin
How To Unblock People on facebook group
If you have blocked someone from accessing and interacting with a facebook group you admin, but wish to unblock the person, you can follow the below guide:
1. Click Groups at the left corner of your Facebook newsfeed
2. Select your group i.e. the group you want to unblock someone
3. Next, click Members at the left column of the group
4. Click Blocked at the right-hand side of the page and you’ll be taken to your facebook list of blocked users that you’ve restricted from accessing the group
5. Click Remove Block that is at the far right of the person’s name.
6. Finally, click Remove Block from the popup and you’re done
That is how to unblock people on facebook groups, you admin.
How To Remove Or Block Someone On Facebook Group (Mobile)
The above steps treat the process involved in removing or blocking someone on facebook group using your personal computer.
Now, let’s consider how to remove or block someone on a group using the facebook app.
If you’re a Facebook user who admin facebook group, you can follow the below guide to remove or block someone from accessing your facebook group.
1. Open the Facebook app from your smartphone
2. Tap the three-horizontal-lines icon at the top right corner of your facebook app in Android and at the bottom of the facebook app in iPhone devices.
3. Tap groups from the menu that displace
4. Tap on your star-shaped icon at the right corner of the page
5. Tap Members from the popup box
6. Now, scroll to the profile of the person you want to block or remove from the facebook group.
7. Tap on the three-dotted icon
8. Select Remove from group
9. Tap Remove Member from the popup
10. If however, you wish to block the person from seeing the group, you can click Block Member from the popup box
11. Tap Block on the next popup and you’re done.
That is how to remove or block someone from accessing your facebook group using mobile devices.
NOTE: If you have changed your mind and want to unblock the people you have blocked from accessing your facebook group, you can go to your group, tap the star icon at the top right side of the group, tap members from the lists of menus that appears, tap Blocked at the top right corner of the page, tap on the three-dotted icon next to the name of the person, and then tap remove block from the popup. If you’re prompted to confirm the action, do that and you’re done.
Please bear it at the back of your mind that it is only an admin of a group that can remove or block a member from a group.
– Click Members at the top of your group
– Find the member you want to remove
– Click next to the member’s name and select Remove from Group
– Click to check the box next to Block Permanently to block a member you’re removing