In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to unblock someone on facebook messenger
step by step.
In this new guide, I’ll show you how to unblock people on messenger and on the Facebook social media platform.
Let’s get started…
Unarguably, facebook messenger is one of the most popular messaging apps on the globe. The app became pronounced when it was taken off of facebook and given a separate platform.
Today, people can sign up for a facebook messenger account or download a messenger app without the parent facebook app
Well, if you’ve been using the facebook messenger app for some time now, chances are that you might come across some annoying folks that resulted in you clicking the block button against their profile.
Very well. That is normal. At some point in our lives, we just need to block some persons so we can get some space for ourselves.
However, what if you’ve blocked someone on facebook messenger and you wish to unblock them back, how will you go about that?
Well, the process involved in how to unblock people on messenger is what this post hopes to tackle in-depth.
How To Unblock People on Messenger
Follow the steps below to figure out the answer to the question: how do you unblock someone on facebook messenger.
Interestingly, you can unblock someone from Facebook messenger on your smartphones or through the facebook official website.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Messenger(Mobile)
1. You’ll need to proceed to your mobile device and tap to open the facebook app or messenger app. Sign in to the account if you’ve not already done that.
2. If you’re using an iPhone device, you’ll need to check the bottom of the facebook app and tap on the three-parallel-lines icon. On the other hand, if you’re using an Android device, you’ll need to proceed to the top right corner of the app and tap on the menu button which is the three-parallel-lines icon. See the screenshot below.
3. Scroll down the page that appears and you should see (settings & privacy). Tap on it and a new page will show beneath.
4. Now, you’ll need to tap on Settings immediately below the settings & privacy option. See the screenshot above.
5. Next, scroll down a bit to the privacy section of the page and you should see “Blocking” option. Tap on it you’ll be taken to your facebook blocked list page. On that Facebook page, you will see all the people you’ve blocked from accessing your Facebook messenger account.
Note that you can choose to block someone here. To do that, tap on the +ADD TO BLOCKED LIST on the page. It is interesting to note here that once you block someone on facebook or messenger, the person won’t be able to see things you post on your facebook timeline, tag you, invite you as a friend.
However, you’ll need to also note that block them from see you in apps, games, or groups the two of you participate in.
Next, type the name or email address of the person you wish to block at the top of the page that appears and they should display.
Scroll to the person you want to block and tap on the block option at the far right of their name
Lastly, tap on the block button on the popup box to confirm that you one to block them on facebook.
That is how to block someone on facebook messenger as well as facebook site. Now let’s continue with our next point on how to unblock someone on messenger.
5. Go to the list of people on your blocked people list and then tap unblock next to their name.
6. Lastly, tap Unblock from the popup box and the person will be removed from your facebook messenger blocked list of friends. See the screenshot below.
That is how to unblock people on facebook messenger step by step.
Unblock Someone On Facebook Messenger(WEB)
If you’re in need of the answer to the question: how do I unblock someone from Facebook messenger via facebook official site? Follow the ultimate guide below:
1. From facebook.com, enter your login credentials and click Login to continue to your account
2. Next, go to the top right side of any Facebook page and click on the triangular-shaped icon and click Settings from the dropdown.
3. Go to the left-hand side of the account settings page and click Blocking to continue to the manage block page.
4. On the blocked people section of the page, you’ll see all the individuals you’ve restricted from accessing your profile on facebook and on messenger. To unblock someone, tap Unblock next to their name. See the screenshot below
5. Lastly, tap Confirm on the popup menu and you’re done. That is how to unblock someone on messenger.
Try that out on your own by following the above procedure and you should be able to unblock someone on facebook.
Aside from the above methods, is there any other way to hover about the facebook app to unblock someone.
How To Unblock People On Facebook Messenger
1. Open facebook messenger app on your device
2. Tap on your profile photo at the top left-hand side
3. Tap People from the list that appear
4. Tap Blocked people
5. Scroll to the profile of the person you want to unblock and tap Unblock
6. If you’re requested to confirm the unblock option, tap Unblock on Messenger and you’re done.
How To Unblock Someone On Messenger Lite
To unblock someone from Facebook messenger lite, do the following:
1. Tap on the messenger lite app on your device
2. Go to the top right corner of the messenger lite app and tap on the gear-shaped icon and tap Account settings from the menus that appear.
3. Tap Blocking
4. Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you wish to unblock
5. Tap Unblock on the popup box and you’re done.
That is how to unblock people on messenger lite app step by step. It is that simple. Try it out yourself.
How do I unblock someone in Facebook Messenger for iPhone and Android? A complete guideline on how to unblock someone on Messager. Procedure on how you can unblock someone on Messager with ease. How do I unblock people in Messager for iPhone, Android and iPad?
Hey there, are you looking for how you can unblock someone in messager?
If your answer is yes, then this post is for you because we’ve compiled here the step by step guide on how you can unblock someone in your messager with ease.
Just follow the few steps we’ve outlined below to unblock anyone you wish to block in Messager now…even right now.
If you’ve blocked messages from someone, you can unblock them later. See how you can unblock someone you’ve blocked in your messager before.
How to unblock someone on Messenger for iPhone and iPad:
– From Home, tap your profile picture in the top left corner
– Tap People and then tap Blocked
– Tap the name of the person you want to unblock
– Tap next to Block Messages to unblock them
How to unblock someone on Messenger for Android:
– Form Home, tap your profile picture in the top right corner
– Scroll down and tap People
– Tap Blocked people
– Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock