In this post, I’m going to show you how to delete facebook group step by step.
This article will expose you to the techniques I used to delete my in-active group on facebook with ease.
Let’s get started…
Facebook group is one of the important features on the giant social media platform where people of the same interest or ideology come together to share ideas.
People use the “Facebook buy and sell group” to purchase or market both new and old items. So if you have a facebook group that has lots of members who come together to share a common interest, your group can be valuable for marketing your eCommerce business.
However, what if after creating your facebook group and it does not meet your goal and you wish to delete it.
How do you go about?
Well, deleting a facebook group is very simple and easy.
But, it is not reversible. When you delete your Facebook group, it is gone forever.
That is why it is advisable you archived your facebook group rather than deleting them.
The reason is, archiving Facebook group gives you the chance of returning to the group whenever you wish.
This action only takes the facebook group of the facebook platform for some times and can be unarchived i.e. Facebook users can’t see archive groups in search results and can’t join the group.
Let’s see how to archive facebook group step by step.
How Do I Archive My Facebook Group
If you want to figure out the steps involved in arching facebook groups, do the following:
1. Log into your facebook profile
2. Click Groups at the left column of your Facebook newsfeed
3. Choose the facebook you wish to archive from the lists of groups that appear
4. Locate and click on the (…more) button at the bottom of the of of the cover photo
5. Click Archive Group from the drop-down menu
6. Click Confirm at the bottom right of the popup menu
That is how to archive Facebook group fast and easy. Facebook group members won’t be notified about the action.
How To Archive Facebook Group On Mobile
If you want to archive a facebook group yo admin, do the following:
1. Tap the Facebook app on your device and login your account if you’ve not already done that.
2. Tap on the three-parallel-lines at the top right side of the group
3. Next, scroll down the page and tap groups
4. Tap on the group you wish to archive
5. Tap on the start-like icon at the top right corner of the group
6. Tap Group settings at the bottom of the page that appear.
7. Scroll down the page and tap archive group
8. Tap on the reason you wish to archive the group
9. Tap Continue
9. Finally, tap archive and you’re done.
That is how to archive the facebook group on your smartphone.
How To Unarchive Facebook Group
To unarchive a group you’ve archived on Facebook, go back to the group, tap Unarchive and then tap confirm on the popup.
How To Delete Facebook Group
To delete facebook group you admin, do the facebook:
1. Log into your account on facebook
2. Click on the group from your facebook newsfeed or go to the left corner of your facebook page and click groups
3. Locate and click on the group you want to delete
4. Next, go to the left column of the group and click members. This will take you to your group member’s page. Now, you’ll need to remove each of the persons in your group. Here is how to remove members of your group:
– Click on the “dotted icon” next to the person you want to remove from the group and click “Remove From Group” on the dropdown menu.
– Finally, click confirm and the person will be removed from the group successfully.
Do that to all the members of the group but don’t remove yourself yet.
5. Next, click the three-dotted icon at the far right of your name
6. Click Leave group from the dropdown
7. Finally, tap confirm from the popup and you’re done
That is how to delete facebook group on the web.
Note that you must be the original admin of the group before you can delete it.
How To Delete a Facebook Group On Mobile
To delete a facebook group on mobile devices, do the following:
1. Tap the Facebook app from your mobile phone
2. Tap the menu button at the bottom of your iPhone device or at the top right corner of your Android device and a list of menus will appear
3. Tap on the “groups” option
4. Tap on the group you want to delete
5. Tap on the start icon at the top right corner of the group
6. Tap Members
7. Tap on the dotted icon next to the name of the person you want to remove and select “remove member” and click on the confirm button.
Do that to all the members of the group.
8. Next, go to your profile name and tap on the three-dotted icon next to your name
9. Tap leave group from the popup
10. Finally, tap confirm and you’re done.
You’ve successfully deleted your facebook group.
Searches related to How to delete a group on Facebook: how to delete a group on facebook you made, how to delete a group on facebook that I made, how to delete a facebook group quickly, how to delete a group on Facebook that you didn’t make, how to delete a facebook group with thousands of members, how do I permanently delete a facebook group, how to delete myself from a group on facebook, how do I delete a group I created on facebook
Delete a group on Facebook. A step by step guide on how to delete groups on Facebook. How does someone delete a group he created on Facebook?
Belmadeng wishes to show you in this post the step by step guide on how you can proceed on Facebook to delete a group you’ve created with ease on your own.
How to delete or deactivate a group on Facebook is among the series of questions that have been asked by Facebook users times without number. In the light of this, today we want to show you briefly in this post the complete guide on how you can delete a group that you created on Facebook with ease.
Before we proceed to the main point, let me quickly remind you that you can only delete a group if you’re the admin of that group on Facebook.
Having outlined that, check the complete procedure we’ve listed below to delete the Facebook group you’ve created on your own with just a few questions.
RELATED SEARCHES ON HOW TO DELETE A GROUP ON FACEBOOK
– How to delete a group on facebook
– How to delete a group on facebook messenger
– How to delete a group on facebook that you made
– How to delete a group on facebook 2017
– How to delete a group on facebook app
– How to delete a group on facebook I created
– How to delete a group on Facebook that you didn’t
– How to delete a group on facebook that you created
– How to delete a group on facebook without an admin
– How to delete a group on facebook that I made
Groups on Facebook are deleted when they have no members. If you created a group, you can delete the group by removing all its members and then yourself. Admins can’t delete a group they didn’t create unless the original creator chooses to leave it.
To delete a group on Facebook now:
– Go to the group you want to delete and click Members on the left
– Select Leave Group next to your name once you’ve removed the other members
Note: Deleting a group is a permanent action that can’t be reversed. If you’re an admin, you can archive the group instead.