National Identity Management Commission, NIMC Verification Service API:
Verification Service (NVS) is a platform developed to enable verification of identities of persons enrolled in the National Identity Database. The NVS exposes a SOAP-based web service which can be integrated into client applications.
– Access is FREE
– Multi-level access to the data with Level 1 exposing the least and Level 5 displaying all data fields
– Verification using the National Identification Number (NIN)
– Verification using Demographic Data
– Identity search using Fingerprint
– Identity search using Demographic Data
– Secure access through a VPN
– Get Access to the Developers’ Sandbox:
– Make your National Identification Number (NIN) available for verification. If you have not registered for your NIN, click here
– Fill online API request form. You can click here
to see the API form.
– Download the API Documentation (PDF) here
** Once your request is approved, you will get your Username and Password emailed to you.