ECOWAS Residence Card: Here is the step by step guide on how to apply for ECOWAS residents permits in Nigeria via the Nigerian Immigration Service official website. The procedure is very simple and easy. All that is required of you is to follow all instructions with keen attention and to comply accordingly.
Before we shall proceed to the application procedure, let’s take a look at the follow in details;
– Eligibility for application
– Requirements for application
ECOWAS Citizens (Resident in Nigeria)
-Application letter for ECOWAS Residence Card by Individual/Employer/Embassy/High Commission/Diaspora Union accepting Immigration.
– ECOWAS Travel Certificate or National Passport valid for not less than 6 months
– Photocopy of Bio-data page of ECOWAS Travel Certificate or National Passport
– Two (2) copies of applicant’s recent passport photograph
– Evidence of e-payment i.e. printed payment confirmation page
– Duly completed and signed application form
For Employees (the following are required in addition to i-vi above)
– Letter of offer of employment
– Letter of acceptance of offer of employment
– Applicant’s credentials/CV where applicable.
– Evidence of registration with professional bodies (where applicable)
How to Apply for ECOWAS resident permits online
Complete ECOWAS Residence Card application form online, make payment online and obtain Application ID and Reference Number.
Submit completed ECOWAS Residence Card application form with other requirements at immigration office chosen during online application. Timeline 48 hrs after receipt of application
– Togolese: N25,000.00
– Cote d’Ivoire N6,580.00
– Other ECOWAS Citizens: N500.00
Note: All fees are exclusive of bank charges