Here, we wish to share with you the simple steps you can follow to change your name on Facebook if you mistakenly misspelt it. Bear in that the guideline we shall be sharing with you here is the one originally recommends by Facebook. So, if you wish to get your name change on Facebook, follow the guide carefully and get it done once and for all.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR NAME ON FACEBOOK
To change your name on Facebook, follow this guideline accordingly;
1. Log in to Facebook account and click the gear-shaped button.
2. Click “Account Settings” to open a new page.
3. Click “Edit” next to your name.
4. Edit your name in the “First” and “Last” fields.
5. Type your Facebook password into the “Password” field.
6. Click “Save Changes.”
Take note of the following;
– Facebook prevents you from changing your name frequently and limits the number of times you can edit it.
– Facebook requires that you use your real name.