In the relationship section of your profile, you can specify who your family members are, as well as what your relationship status is. When you indicate that you are married, you can specify the date of your anniversary.
This information is displayed on your profile and you receive a reminder from Facebook on your anniversary.
To get it done, do the following;
– Log to your Facebook account and click the “Edit Profile” link below your username and profile picture on the top left corner of the page.
– Click the “Edit” button next to the Relationships and Family section of the page.
– Select “Married” from the Relationship Status drop-down menu if it is not selected already.
– Enter the name of your spouse in the space provided if you have not yet done so previously. You can also leave this section blank if you prefer not to indicate the name of your spouse.
– Select the month, day and year of your anniversary from the drop-down lists in the Anniversary section and then hit the “Save” button.
Once you’ve done all the above steps properly, your anniversary is now shown in the Basic Information section of your Facebook profile and will also show up in your Events section as the day approaches.