How to View Someone Else’s Facebook Page: Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites, with more than 500 million active users as of 2010 according to Facebook’s official statistics. If you are an Internet user who has not joined Facebook yet, you might have searched the Web for the name of one of your friends and happened upon her Facebook profile.
However, you were not able to view it. Before you can view someone else’s Facebook page, you must become a Facebook member. After joining Facebook and inviting someone to add you as a friend, you may view her profile.
– Navigate to the Facebook home page. The page includes boxes for information required to create a Facebook profile. Fill in the requested information, such as your name, email address and desired password.
– Click the “Sign Up” button, and follow the steps displayed on the page to create a Facebook profile for yourself.
– Return to the Facebook home page after creating your profile. Type your email address and password using the boxes in the upper right corner of the screen, and click “Login” to view your Facebook account page.
– Click in the box labeled “Search” at the top of the page, and type the full name of the friend whose Facebook profile you would like to view.
– Press “Enter.” The “All Results” screen displays a list of all Facebook members with names matching the one you have typed.
– Click the “Add as Friend” button next to the name of the person whose Facebook profile you would like to view. A pop-up window appears to ask you to confirm that you want to send the person a friend request.
– Click “Add a Personal Message,” and type a brief message if you would like to remind the person of who you are and how you know each other.
– Click “Send Request,” and then click the “Close” button.
View your friend’s profile by clicking her picture under the “Friends” category on the left side of the screen after navigating to your Facebook account page.