Summary of Function
– Communicate effectively and build a professional relationship with carriers, shippers and internal/external customers to strive to exceed their total service expectations.
– Respond to carriers/customers to ensure critical success factors are achieved.
– Understand and complete all necessary customer specific tasks.
– Resolve customer issues.
– Manage shipments from origin to destination to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Build customer relationships and providing excellent customer service.
– Send new shipment bookings to customers.
– Manage daily emails/phone calls from customers.
– Use daily customer service report to make sure all release requirements have been met before containers arrive at final destination.
– Be very detail oriented
– Be numbers oriented
– Be computer savvy and great with data entry.
– Have strong communication, both oral and written.
– Experience in a Logistics Company will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click here.