Responsible for the delivery of high quality, timely and integrated digital communications. Responsible for the creation and delivery of corporate communications which positively position the organisation to staff and stakeholders across both on & offline channels.
Website & Intranet
– The post holder is responsible for the ongoing development & maintenance of the website & intranet to ensure sites are fresh, up to date and optimised for search engines.
– Work in close liaison with Media & Communications officer to ensure corporate, service, & system wide information is made available online as soon as possible
– Coordinate the provision, approval and updating of content contributed by colleagues (administrator rights)
– Proactively seek out and liaise with all levels of staff across the organisation to develop & collect clear, accurate & engaging content (written, image, audio, video) to highlight activity
– Develop ideas & content & campaigns that support the development of the corporate brand, with particular emphasis on developing compelling content and digital collateral and campaigns for external engagement and internal engagement e.g. e-newsletters, text campaigns, what’s app groups
– Responsible for developing and driving digital engagement.
– Maximise the potential of web and digital media to support service promotion, research and other organisational priorities
– Control the quality of the website and outgoing literature, checking for consistency and organisational accuracy in both narrative and style to ensure the brand is brought to life consistently online
Social media Management
– Managing day to day activity on social media sites namely Twitter, Facebook etc as needed to establish a consistent, relevant and compelling presence
– Create digital marketing campaigns for relevant channels as required, e.g. Facebook, Twitter
– Writing and editing all content for a range of audiences including twitter feed, CEO blog, web, intranet reports, online recruitment advertising to ensure timely, integrated communications across all channels Qualifications
– Bsc/Hnd in Mass communications, Journalism, Public relations or equivalent.
– Digital Marketing Certification if any
– Evidence of ability to deliver against targets
– Experience in translating complex, culturally & politically sensitive issues into compelling & appropriate content within time frames and budget
– Must have social media skill and experience & evidence of how to select and evaluate the best channels to use
– Knowledge of tools & PR tactics to drive audience engagement with web platforms & social media activity
– Knowledge of design & presentation tools, use of imagery, graphics & layout Knowledge & Skills
– Knowledge & evidence of ability in key digital marketing techniques such as SEO, analytics & managing social media channels
– Good awareness of brand strategy & how communications deliver organisational vision
– Excellent verbal communicator with positive, outgoing attitude and interest in building excellent relationships across the organisation, including good presentation skills
– Able to prioritise a busy workload and deliver to deadlines
– Highly motivated with an ability to work autonomously & proactively in key areas of responsibility
SALARY BAND : 60-75,000 Naira Monthly